Never Normal Mode

TonyNJ

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Conv and 2019 GT Premium Coupe
I can't be the only person here who finds Normal Mode in the A10 5.0 absolutely awful. I never drive in normal as I find it an insult to the Coyote. It might not bother me so much if it was called Conservation Mode and wasn't the default setting but it really is pathetic. Sport and Track mode are where the magic happens. The way the auto roars through the gears and rifles through rev matches before making a hard turn are what makes me smile. Even when driving in mellow situations normal mode feels bogged down, too quiet and just plain boring, Hell I might as well be driving a Ford Fairmont.
There is iron in your words of Normal Mode for all Coyote to see, and so there is iron in your words of Sport and Track Mode. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of MIDLYFE carries the same iron of Normal, Sport, and Track. It is good that drivers such as we meet in the struggle Modes. It shall be Sport and Track.🤠🐎
Advertisement

Last edited:

shogun32

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Up

There is iron in your words of Normal Mode for all Coyote to see, and so there is iron in your words of Sport and Track Mode. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of MIDLYFE carries the same iron of Normal, Sport, and Track. It is good that drivers such as we meet in the struggle Modes. It shall be Sport and Track.🤠🐎
I think someone scrambled your keyboard mapping. Or you've been into Grandma's tomato sauce before it was fully cooked...

TonyNJ

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

DarthMalice

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
I don't know...I use normal when I am just going to work...track for when I am out on curvy roads. It is tamer for sure, but I don't find it gutless per se. MyMode for me is normal mode, normal steering, track exhaust. I really do wish we had gotten a suspension button like the GT500 to adjust that separately though.

TonyNJ

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
MIDLYFE

MIDLYFE

Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
It was a quote from Josey Wales that I edited. I'll blame it in the medical marijuana.
Yeah, I know. I was referring to the fact that you and I are both Jersey Boys.

Jnaszty559

Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
my 2021 gt only has currently 480 miles on it and i only had it for about a month . would it be risky to drive it in sport mode or manual mode without it being over the break in period?

Turning Blue

Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2021 Mustang GT/CS
I haven't even driven mine yet. My Raptor revs too high for my liking once I get up to speed while driving "normal" in sport mode. I find myself switching it back to normal unless I'm doing alot of stop and go driving. Does anyone find the GT 5.0 10 speed to be the same?

Last edited:
OP
OP
MIDLYFE

MIDLYFE

Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
my 2021 gt only has currently 480 miles on it and i only had it for about a month . would it be risky to drive it in sport mode or manual mode without it being over the break in period?
Dosen't matter what mode, just break it in easy. Probably the best thing you can do for a long life.

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I haven't even driven mine yet. My Raptor revs too high for my liking once I get up to speed while driving "normal" in sport mode. I find myself switching it back to normal unless I'm doing alot of stop and go driving. Does anyone find the GT 5.0 10 speed to be the same?
The drive modes determine shift points not RPM’s. Once you are in tenth your RPM’s will be the same regardless of mode. I find sport mode tends to keep you in ninth most of time therefore higher revs.

Advertisement

200 - Redline360 - 2
Advertisement