OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
New here - 1st post!

Back in March I ordered a Race Red GT, Auto with most of the options ticked - I didn't want the Recaro seats but that was about it.

Build date was originally July 31st, that's since been changed to last week so hoping the car is at least assembled by now. Ford advising me the delivery date will be before Xmas and that's as accurate as they can be at this time. Any help in getting a more accurate track of the progress would be appreciated.

As I went for things like MagneRide and the spoiler, stripes etc. I was guessing I might end up with a longer wait but not sure on the averages. Seems like from reading through threads here that the dates I've been quoted are about right.

Never had a Mustang (or a Ford) before so new experience dealing with them, I've done everything online and via email so far; I've never been to the dealer even. I liked the car when I used one in the US and decided it was a decent option for me now the RHD cars are available. Looking forward to seeing if the social scene and things like Goodwood breakfast clubs are popular.
Welcome and congrats on your order, you would of ordered a MY18 back in March which Ford would of cancelled then your order would of changed to a MY19 with luck, you need your dealer to give you your vin number they you will be able to find more information on like when it going to be built
Sponsored

Count

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK GT order in place
Welcome and congrats on your order, you would of ordered a MY18 back in March which Ford would of cancelled then your order would of changed to a MY19 with luck, you need your dealer to give you your vin number they you will be able to find more information on like when it going to be built
I was aware of the new model before I ordered and did order the MY19 specifically. At the time, it was a choice of have a new car sooner or wait and I was happy to wait. I'll chase the dealer for the VIN today and see where it stands (or floats maybe at this point).

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt
After gate release.

(Order placed -> VIN -> Window sticker ->)Car is built, Gate released, upfitted, put on a train, sent to Baltimore, shipped to zeebrugge, undersealed by stevie wonder with a spray gun having a spaztik fit and then shipped to Southampton (and sometimes Liverpool), then onto dealers.
How long does it take to show up on Etis?my window sticker said build date 21/8 but still not updated on there

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
How long does it take to show up on Etis?my window sticker said build date 21/8 but still not updated on there
Any day now, but you will only notice that the colour has been added, nothing else changes now

Matty77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Fastback now sold, 2019 GT Fastback
Well I have good and bad news, @Flamesey sorry to say yours is the bad news, car still not gate released and now for the good news, my car is at the docks and has been booked onto a boat for late next week :party:
Do you think your man has the right date for the boats? My dealer told me mine was shipped from Flat Rock as of 23/08.
The only boats out of Baltimore to Liverpool in the next 2 weeks are one tonight 31/8, arriving 13/9 and one on 17/9, arriving in Liverpool 28/9.
Fingers crossed our cars are on tonight's boat! :please:

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Maybe mine will be on the 17th :surprised:

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Do you think your man has the right date for the boats? My dealer told me mine was shipped from Flat Rock as of 23/08.
The only boats out of Baltimore to Liverpool in the next 2 weeks are one tonight 31/8, arriving 13/9 and one on 17/9, arriving in Liverpool 28/9.
Well you got me, I like the sound of the sailing tonight, as you say there are no boats around that date at all

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I can find a ship going on the 10th but it’s a K line and goes to Zeebrugge and Southampton , hope that’s not it as it gets in 28th

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
New here - 1st post!

Back in March I ordered a Race Red GT, Auto with most of the options ticked - I didn't want the Recaro seats but that was about it.

Build date was originally July 31st, that's since been changed to last week so hoping the car is at least assembled by now. Ford advising me the delivery date will be before Xmas and that's as accurate as they can be at this time. Any help in getting a more accurate track of the progress would be appreciated.

As I went for things like MagneRide and the spoiler, stripes etc. I was guessing I might end up with a longer wait but not sure on the averages. Seems like from reading through threads here that the dates I've been quoted are about right.

Never had a Mustang (or a Ford) before so new experience dealing with them, I've done everything online and via email so far; I've never been to the dealer even. I liked the car when I used one in the US and decided it was a decent option for me now the RHD cars are available. Looking forward to seeing if the social scene and things like Goodwood breakfast clubs are popular.
Welcome. There’s a great scene, including Goodwood Breakfast Clubs
B8364872-43A3-416F-9B6D-A494B142B592.jpeg

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Ordered a Mustang last Tuesday - not expecting it before next Spring.

V8 GT Fastback, 10 speed auto, Custom pack 4, Magneride in Magnetic. I'd have to say after test driving with Magneride it is really amazing how good it is, and that is coming from Lotus owner !

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Ordered a Mustang last Tuesday - not expecting it before next Spring.

V8 GT Fastback, 10 speed auto, Custom pack 4, Magneride in Magnetic. I'd have to say after test driving with Magneride it is really amazing how good it is, and that is coming from Lotus owner !
Congrats, let the waiting begin

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Just had to post this as I just love this colour I see some of the panel fit from 15-17 still evident in the 19

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
@Eclipsar, has yours shipped yet, or is it still sitting on the dock of the bay?
Good question mate, I been told it’s going to load on the 18th and due in on the 29th but I do live in hope that it made the ship which is due to dock this Thursday in Liverpool and was going to check on Friday or Monday if she has made the trip over
Sponsored