Sponsored

MY19 Order Placed

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
I have an orange fury on order, but after seeing the video and photos today I am tempted to change to NFG. My only annoyance is the stripe being mandatory as I would want it removed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Eclipsar
#9051 minutes ago
↑

Congrats, don’t know but the one next to the Need For Green in the video could be Velocity Blue

Cheers :thumbsup:

Video!! Doh :headbang: I didn't see that. Have now though. Hhmmmmm, I reckon you're right, I'd say that's VB. Colour has been the one attribute I've really struggled with. I originally selected Ruby Red, but re-considered & changed to LB, which then became VB.
My last 4 cars were black & while I really like newly waxed black paint. I thought it was time for a change. Oh well, lets see how things go.
For now I'm just pleased my order is on the system, in light of the 18MY debacle. Phew!

Good yours & Flamsey's cars are actually built now. Going to be so cool when you collect them.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
They cancelled MY18 as well, was very pleased to get this one built, this time :like: and as you say is going to be great when we finally collect them :sunglasses:

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
That green looks fantastic. The stripe goes really well with this.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I have an orange fury on order, but after seeing the video and photos today I am tempted to change to NFG. My only annoyance is the stripe being mandatory as I would want it removed.
I think the black stripes look real good and brakes up the green :like:

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Sponsored

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt
Checked my window sticker today(21st still here while in California on hol)and its been brought forward a week.Being built TODAY:rockon:

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Checked my window sticker today(21st still here while in California on hol)and its been brought forward a week.Being built TODAY:rockon:
Congrats, might even come over with ours on the boat, if we even get gate released

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hopefully our GTs will be on the move this week :frown:
Just been told my car was gate released middle of last week and is showing shipped, which I presume is to the port and not a boat, my man who usually checks this is on holiday this week, people enjoying themselves when I have Information to find :cwl: so will no more next week, Flamesey if you want you can check with our dealer he will know if your car is gate released but suspect it has

Pegasus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Mustang GT
Hi all, new here. I put an order in for a manual Fastback GT in Race Red with black body stripes, climate seats, spoiler and Magneride :like:. Expected delivery date on my paperwork says 1 September 2019! Dealer said to expect 9-12 months but I'll get a more accurate date eventually, does that timescale match up with other recent UK orders?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Hi all, new here. I put an order in for a manual Fastback GT in Race Red with black body stripes, climate seats, spoiler and Magneride :like:. Expected delivery date on my paperwork says 1 September 2019! Dealer said to expect 9-12 months but I'll get a more accurate date eventually, does that timescale match up with other recent UK orders?
As Flamesey said, he has not got a clue, will be here around 4 months from order, sales guy is still working on 2015-17 model time from, MY19 are a lot quicker :like:

Pegasus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Mustang GT
Thanks both, that's a lot sooner than I was expecting:like: I guess Ford ramped up production. So build date should be around 2/3 months from order and then up to another 2 months for delivery approx?

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Dealer tells me mine is off line and doesn't look shipped:thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Dealer tells me mine is off line and doesn't look shipped:thumbsdown:
That’s not good, will chat to my man on Tuesday and get more details

Avdb