Sponsored

My mode

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
With My Mode, can you have the ‘sport+ display, but with normal suspension and quiet exhaust setting? I know you can set the exhaust, but what about the suspension setting? If so, how?
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
With My Mode, can you have the ‘sport+ display, but with normal suspension and quiet exhaust setting? I know you can set the exhaust, but what about the suspension setting? If so, how?

I don't see how, because the display changes when you set the car to normal, sport+, track, and that is the only place I am aware of to adjust the suspension....

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Can you put the car into normal mode, then adjust the display and exhaust then save that config?

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Just set the display to not change with the drive mode.

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, PP1, 401A, A10, Magneride
You can totally get this to work but the down side is you’ll have the sport plus display in every mode. Select the sport plus gauge appearance separately, then configure your mymode settings as you described. I have mine set up with the sport plus display, sport exhaust and normal suspension.

Sponsored

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
You can change the steering but I'm not sure if that changes the suspension too.

I kind of wish Ford would have done like they did with the GT350 and be able to set the suspension independently.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
You can change the steering but I'm not sure if that changes the suspension too.

I kind of wish Ford would have done like they did with the GT350 and be able to set the suspension independently.
The steering toggle does not change the suspension.

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know if it's possible? I want to put everything in track mode except for the suspension. I want that in either normal or sport. Track mode suspension is just to harsh on normal roads.

Sponsored

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Anyone know if it's possible? I want to put everything in track mode except for the suspension. I want that in either normal or sport. Track mode suspension is just to harsh on normal roads.
No mag ride is tied directly to drive mode, no independent selection is available.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
You need to start with a drive mode that gives you the Magneride setting you want as a base. In your case you need to start with normal then change the steering, display and exhaust to what you want and save that as MyMode. The only problem is that you will only have access to sport mode not Sport+ etc on an auto for gearchanges, although I'm not sure how much difference this is and whether you have an auto ?

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have an auto. Right, I believe the gear changes are different between sport mode and track mode, and the traction control is different between the two modes as well.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I have an auto. Right, I believe the gear changes are different between sport mode and track mode, and the traction control is different between the two modes as well.
Yes

Sport – Engages when you shift your automatic transmission into sport (S). Sport mode increases throttle response and helps your vehicle accelerate faster, but does not change the vehicle dynamics or stability system.

• Sport + – Best suited for spirited driving. This mode increases throttle response, and if your vehicle has active exhaust, it takes on a more powerful tone. If your vehicle has adaptive dampers, the suspension becomes stiffer, body motion reduces and the steering becomes more precise. Selectable steering defaults to Sport. Depending on vehicle configuration, you may be able to change the selectable steering setting by pressing
the steering button.

• Track – Provides a performance driving experience. Throttle response increases, and if your vehicle has active exhaust, it takes on a more powerful tone. A performance oriented traction control mode is automatically utilized. In this mode, traction control intervention is reduced and tuned specifically for track usage only. This mode is not intended for public roads.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Correct. I'm know this will get loads of people suggesting I'm not a real man etc, but I don't think you want to drive around in drag mode, Track mode or even sport + all the time. It isn't going to do any harm but for your daily drive on a wet November day you don't want the TC that loose / off
Sponsored