My mode settings

01Romanss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible 6 Speed PP1
I can’t find a way to set my steering to normal while having my throttle response be in sport. I can set my mode to sport and it defaults to sport steering and sport throttle and sport exhaust. I want sport throttle and sport exhaust and normal steering.

Any way to get there?

Thanks
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Use the steering setting toggle switch to change it and then save as mymode. (Haven't tried it in mine so it may not be available in sport ?)

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Use the steering setting toggle switch to change it and then save as mymode. (Haven't tried it in mine so it may not be available in sport ?)
Only normal mode seems to let you adjust steering, at least in my 19 GT PP1 w/Magneride. For me, MyMode seems to be barely customizable; outside of normal mode it seems you can only adjust the exhaust.

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
My 19 non-PP has my mode set to Sport+ and Comfort steering.

OP
OP

01Romanss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible 6 Speed PP1
Mine is a PP1 with MagneRide.

My friend’s 2018 with PP1 doesn’t have MagneRide and his will allow any steering setting while in Sport+ mode.

So it must be the MagneRide has limited the settings.

Thanks

Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Mine is a PP1 with MagneRide.

My friend’s 2018 with PP1 doesn’t have MagneRide and his will allow any steering setting while in Sport+ mode.

So it must be the MagneRide has limited the settings.

Thanks
It’s weird, you’d think magneride would allow more customization, not less. I’d really like track throttle, track exhaust, and sport suspension, with traction control still on as “my mode”.

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
This seems to be the case for me as I was trying to adjust MyMode to be:

Steering: Normal
Exhaust: Track
Suspension: Sport+

I couldn't do that though. I can't seem to adjust anything but the exhaust when in anything but Normal mode. In Normal mode I can adjust the exhaust and change the steering but not independently adjust the suspension or throttle map.

Annoying. Sport and Track steering are far too artificial in how they weight up the wheel.

It's not a huge problem as I tend to drive around in Normal mode anyway given the quality of roads are terrible in the UK, but when on a back road where I want to push it Sport + is great minus the steering, and I wish I could customise that to make a preferable MyMode setting for those moments.
Sponsored