My Mach 1 changes coming.

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
Yesterday I dropped at the local dealership, and they've been installing these to another mach 1. I'm considering them, just can't make my mind yet.
These are fully functional, tied with the high-beams and the auto headlights, so it works really nice. You can switch between orange and white only, and you have high beams and low beams.
I saw other options being istalled, and I really can't decide for myself on these. Kind of reminds me to a Challenger.
Would you install these to match your 69 Mach looks?

Attachments

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Yesterday I dropped at the local dealership, and they've been installing these to another mach 1. I'm considering them, just can't make my mind yet.
These are fully functional, tied with the high-beams and the auto headlights, so it works really nice. You can switch between orange and white only, and you have high beams and low beams.
I saw other options being istalled, and I really can't decide for myself on these. Kind of reminds me to a Challenger.
Do you have a link to these? These look like one of the best implementations of grille lights I've seen on a modern Mach to date. Now I'm wondering how much an install would cost...

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Sorry about not posting picture. Been busy Track Attacks wow!!

F6EEC8B1-3FF1-4B65-B8EE-D37B4171041B.jpeg
Just curious if you've experienced any extra wind noise with these installed? They look better than any of the other ones I've seen and would like to get these.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Do you have a link to these? These look like one of the best implementations of grille lights I've seen on a modern Mach to date. Now I'm wondering how much an install would cost...
I will get it and post it later.
The installation was pain in the back, the guy told me the whole story as he was quite proud of how he did it. They have taken out the front and had to cut the rear side of the openings as these are not vertical, but cut in a weird angle. What they did was to align the grille in such a way that low beams matched the low beams of the original headlights and cut the back at that angle.

Then they've used like 3 different glue compounds to glue it to the grille, as there's no way to attach them using some brackets. What he said was that he made sure that they won't fall of when you wash the car with under pressure, so he used both water proof, heat resistant and strong glues (kind of combination).

The wiring was done on the original headlight wires, so that the "angel eyes rings" work with the DLRs, the low beams and autolights also were linked to the original behavior. And they've added separate switches under the steering wheel so that the lights can be turned on/off independently. Same for the color - it is orange/white switch.

I still have this crazy struggle whether I like the stock look better, or I want to go modding, but definitely these lights look gorgeous in person.

OP
OP
1969 Mach

1969 Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill Musser
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2021 Mach 1 Chassis #4532
Vehicle Showcase
Just curious if you've experienced any extra wind noise with these installed? They look better than any of the other ones I've seen and would like to get these.
No wind noise I like them. You will need 2 people to put them on very easy.

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
lemme guess...

1605057845055.png

(image found off of another post)
Have you added these in Photoshop? They actually look really nice!

Below is the official one by ford press release in 2021, and definitely the old school yellow fog lights are quite nice

2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-24.jpg

I would actually prefer these halogen / yellow old school ones rather than the new led / DLR / Angel eyes.

Still Ford never meant those to be functional. Yes, the caps removal is easy, but they're not meant for installation. Actually the way the openings are cut, the lights will be point straight down to the ground, very much will light up a place, you won't be able to see because of the hood...

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I'm only 59, but I'm pretty sure I'll be 60 by the time I pickup my EG 700A HP Mach 1. :like:
Turned 60 back a couple months ago, stll No Mach1...yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
1969 Mach

1969 Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill Musser
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
how was the quality of the wrap compared to OEM? I ordered from the same site weeks ago and when I got the vinyl the "gloss" black was very blotchy
I had a little problem with my on back side of shaker.

OP
OP
1969 Mach

1969 Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill Musser
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Man I love the fog lights would like to know more about them part number?

OP
OP
1969 Mach

1969 Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill Musser
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you want to see my Mach 1 1969 with shaker hood on a road course. Look at the shaker.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Can't drive that 69 like you can the 21, can you.
Sponsored