My collision..

bbudman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Thankfully you are OK. Car can be replaced and bruises will heal. Dirtbag that hit you will probably get a slap on the wrist and be right back on the street to do it all over again. That is the part to makes me angry!
Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Glad you are ok Ponyup! This is the most wicket accident I read about, some smuck's trying to rob you instead of helping you! And then the guy who hit you thinking $140 might cover the damages... sad sad world!

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Holy Shit! That car took an ass whipping. Glad to hear you are ok.

You must be a real scumbag to try and rob an accident victim.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Glad you survived that awful crash Ponyup. Sounds like people need to start packing heat just to keep the vultures off of them in a situation like this ... the world is majorly f*#ked up.

Sponsored

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Wow, that is a very WTF moment... You were just in an accident and people come to steal your stuff? Low-life scumbags. Glad you're ok.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Thank God, you are ok
these people who tried to rob you, should burn in hell, minf you the bloke with no insurance should join them
what a world we live in
:frusty:

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Glad to hear you're OK... at least you had some good luck in surviving all that (sounds like the only things you didn't have to deal with at the time were some b**stards trying to rob you at gunpoint or some sh1tbags starting to strip any re-saleable parts off the car at the side of the roadway)!!!

Testament to the strength of the Mustang... that's some degree of impact to the rear and the rear quarter lights never popped!

Hope all the bruises heal up quickly... then time to get yourself a new Mustang (a silver lining to the whole situation perhaps)!

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
That was serious hit. Glad you survived that, with no injuries no less! Safety systems are really well engineered these days. I just can't seem to fathom how on earth people can be so remorseless and have the audacity to try to steal from someone who has just been hit. Pieces of scum.

Sponsored

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
Very, very glad to hear the story from you...a very good sign that things could have been a lot worse. Check out the crumple zone action there...impressive engineering!

I'm confused about the thieves who approached you though. Were you on a freeway? If so, where the hell did they come from? Are you sure you didn't hit your head? ;)

OP
OP
ponyup

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
I was on the freeway, it was stopped...

Ground Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 White EB+PP
I had a coworker who had a similar accident in the snow in Colorado...same speeds if I recall correctly. She survived but didn't fair as well as you did.

One of the reasons I love this car is that it doesn't feel like a paperweight like some of the other sporty cars on the market. How would things have gone if you had been in a FRS/BRZ, or MX5? People can call ponycars tanks but being in a tank has its advantages.

Glad you are safe. Your car gave its life to ensure you were. :cheers:

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Glad you're okay. You're a lucky person.

This is why I like to carry. Had I walked up on people trying to rob an accident victim I would've had them on the ground waiting to get hauled off to the pokey. That's incredibly awful to do to someone.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Wow that's crazy, glad you're okay. I'm most impressed the gas tank didn't catch fire. That's like a direct hit. Add this one to the huge pile of smashed Mustangs that perfectly protected their owners. And people try to call this car unsafe because of those stupid NCAP ratings...what a load of crap. :tsk:
:ford:
Sponsored