Sponsored

My Car Was Vandalized

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Seeing the damage in those pictures makes it even worse. I feel sick to my stomach. Ugh, some people.
Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
why the hell hit the paint? it looks like they were trying to break into it via the windows. did they just get pissed and go all out.

Sorry to hear this as this stuff should not happen.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Sorry to hear about what happened. Hopefully insurance will cover the repairs.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
why the hell hit the paint? it looks like they were trying to break into it via the windows. did they just get pissed and go all out.

Sorry to hear this as this stuff should not happen.
Sorry to see this, looks like it was just done out of malice, once the lowlife could not break into it,

Sponsored

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
[ame]

LOL.. Looks like I was beaten to this.

Sorry to hear about your car. Guy that did it should lose his testicles.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Smh, wtf man! Hope they're able to identify this idiot through the cameras from some nearby buildings or something. That's just so damn stupid!! :frusty:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I understand ur frustration. My F150 was broken into back in april. Used a crow bar to pry open my door from the window to get to the lock and avoid the glass. Ended up tearing my door, breaking the glass and fucking up my interior, all for a book and a $40 purse. Sick when this happens. Best of luck

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
:mad: :mad: :mad: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

I do not even know how to start.

I thought today would be a common day but I was wrong.
my car is a 2015 mustang v6. It is my first mustang and I feel proud of him is my dram car and I work hard to get it.

I work in downtown miami here the parking is crazy especially when the miami heat team is playing.

The parking lot I usually use was full so I decided to go and park in a different place. I did not want to leave my car on the street fearing that someone scratching the car.

To make the short story. I left work at 11:00 pm and I was on my way to the parking lot when I listen as if they were breaking some kind of concrete. I found it very strange but since There is a new building under construction I did not pay much attention. when I'm walking to the car always I turn on the car over the remote control.

when I was entering to the parking lot I see a guy comes out fast. I thought that maybe was a homeless cause the downtown is full of homeless when I get to my car I feel like the world is falling. someone tried to break the driver's window with some kind of stone and as they could not break it seems that tried on the rear glass, driver's side rear view mirror, door, the roof, everything was hit with the stone this is a nightmare. next time I see someone near my car:paddle::paddle::paddle:
Yeah know how you feel, about 3 weeks ago at home l notice a dent on my rear deck lid lip. Probably happened while parked a store someplace, likely some rodswallower walking behind the car just wacked it with something....l don't know.
While not super noticable l know it's there, l can probably cover it with a spoiler for less than the cost of having it repaired though.
I park responsibly and to try and minimize potential incidents and problems, but l doubt there's any place safe when out and about with your car if someone is hell bent on damaging it.:frusty:

Sponsored
OP
OP
WHITE HOT

WHITE HOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MUSTANG
Sorry to hear about what happened. Hopefully insurance will cover the repairs.
so far my insurance is taking care without problem I have an appoiment to see how much the cost is going to be and they offered me if I want the cash or if want they to repair my car.

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
If I don't feel comfortable about the parking location I will drive my ass all the way back home, park the car in the garage and grab the work truck, lol.

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
worst pics ever...

+2

Worst than a fender bender, hope they find the clown that did this. . .wonder if it's personal? since the damage looks like rage.

White Hot, you need to find a garage with better security

OP
OP
WHITE HOT

WHITE HOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 MUSTANG
+2

Worst than a fender bender, hope they find the clown that did this. . .wonder if it's personal? since the damage looks like rage.

White Hot, you need to find a garage with better security
I don't thinks that was personal. what I believe that happend is that him try to break the window and cause him didn't break it started throwing stone to the car.

I have seen how they get aggressive when they want money and peoples do not give them ( by the way I'm really surprised how strong the glass was that did not break with that kind of rock)
Sponsored