Sponsored

I was gonna mod the new car, but changed my mind.

Gpop21gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP
I traded my 17 GTCS for a 21 GT Premium with Performance Package, Active Exhaust & Magneride Dampening Suspension. 6 speed of course. This car is so much stronger, sounds incredible, better ride & handling. Don't want to change anything. Love the Carbonized Gray with black wheels!
0620211410_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

Prymetime1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
I added some "essential" mods that fulfilled the mod bug. Hood struts, jacking rails, oil separator, K&N drop in + tube, clutch spring, H pipe/resonator delete, amp/sub, tinted windows. Over all im super happy with all aspects of this car the way it sits now..23oo miles deep.

shawn.m

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convert, 7.5 Dodge Ram
wheels and tires so far - have a PP1 suspension sitting on garage floor along with K Brace, BMR diff bushings. waffling on a different resonator or axle back. Car is pretty quick as it is -
Was thinking as I raced a boosted focus and hit 120mph - what would ticket be like? Wife was not happy to be in car when i did that :sunglasses:

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
Put the Roush supercharger on my 21 GT convertible not too long ago and could not be happier. I know it's a lot of $$ but the power increase is fantastic and fun. Was at a local car show just yesterday and could not believe the amount of attention my car got, just by having the Roush. I was even more surprised that 2 people offered to buy my car and they actually wanted a car with a supercharger...go figure. I could have easily sold for what I have into it...but what's the point...I would just end up replacing with the same thing... its a great car.
thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

SEAICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BW
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels & Tires, stripes and Cat-back and I'm done. Car is perfect for me (until someone makes the perfect rear spoiler for the 'Vert)

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
The only mods I have done are tint, jacking rails, catch can, resonator delete/h-pipe, and shift knob. Being a PP2, I also swapped the SC2ā€™s for a little more street friendly rubber. I have no problem with the M6. I actually bought the softer Steeda clutch spring and perch, but never installed it. Iā€™ve gotten used to the clutch feel at this point. Currently no plans for anything else. A lot of people donā€™t believe I have stock wheels and exhaust.

9DA129A4-D3B3-4EAA-ABE6-8D159ECA6C0C.png
What size tire did you go with? Stock or narrower?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I kept my mods to mainly Ford Racing, so at least its mainly all Ford. Ford Racing Track kit, Ford Racing Power kit and Ford Racing by Borla Sport mufflers with a Borla Switchfire. Even my wheels are a replica of a 2014 GT500 but in better sizes, offsets and lighter along with more aggressive tires.

12-2.jpg

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
Be sure to get the Johnson Ceramic Tints, you feel no heat come thru on a hot August sun when compared to other brands. I know because I have different brand ceramic tints too.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
staying stock here too!!! just did some tint. thats all.

FinitePrimus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Canadian here.

Where I live, the street racing laws are getting more and more extreme and there is active pushes to do a lot of speed limit reductions. Anything 40km/h over the limit (25mph) is an immediate seizure, potential jail time/high fines, and guaranteed maximizing of your insurance premiums. It's pretty heavy handed as you can easily get a street racing charge just by missing a speed limit transition.

I went with a loaded stock convertible '21 with PP, A10, Magnaride, and Active Exhaust.

The car barely hooks as it is with the 3:55 rear end and then by the end of 2nd you're already in that seizure zone on most country back roads. Given it's a convertible, I can't even track it anywhere around here. For that reason, it's as much power as I can really use stock so I'll just keep it like that and enjoy.

Sponsored

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
keeping mine stock till warranty runs out... as long as the dealer fixes it atm...

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
Other than tints/light overlays/ceramic coating/shift knob, my car is bone stock. I plan on keeping it that way until I'm absolutely bored, but as it stands I love the way the car feels and looks

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
Canadian here.

Where I live, the street racing laws are getting more and more extreme and there is active pushes to do a lot of speed limit reductions. Anything 40km/h over the limit (25mph) is an immediate seizure, potential jail time/high fines, and guaranteed maximizing of your insurance premiums. It's pretty heavy handed as you can easily get a street racing charge just by missing a speed limit transition.

I went with a loaded stock convertible '21 with PP, A10, Magnaride, and Active Exhaust.

The car barely hooks as it is with the 3:55 rear end and then by the end of 2nd you're already in that seizure zone on most country back roads. Given it's a convertible, I can't even track it anywhere around here. For that reason, it's as much power as I can really use stock so I'll just keep it like that and enjoy.
I live in 'Sauga so I know exactly what you're talking about bro.

These days, even just pushing the car going onto the highway makes me nervous because it's so damn easy to break the speed limit in these cars, and you're right in that enforcements are beyond overkill these days. Those damn speed cameras doesn't help either smh

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
My ā€˜21 ZL1 will be stock for a long while. I bought the extended (6 yrs) warranty and donā€™t want any issues. I kept my 2018 GT stock (PP1, A10, MagneRide) for about 1.5 years. I was completely content until I wasnā€™t. Did some weight reduction (70 lbs) and several bolt ons and was once again content.

Also, I think the decision to mod also comes down to what car you last drove. For me, I donā€™t think Iā€™d be content going back to ā€œjustā€ a GT - power nor the handling. For me to go back to Mustang it would have to be GT500 or bust, but not at any ADM; wouldnā€™t be worth it over my ZL1.

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Canadian here.

Canada is big, but in my car club you can track a convertible as long as it has rollover protection. Do you really need it for drag strip though?

Street racing is bad šŸ˜
Sponsored