Sponsored

Mustangs are apparently moron magnets.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
If there's a moron around, he'll (in this case, she'll) be drawn to a Mustang like a moth to a flame. Because nothing is more important than getting to the BK lot.

Fortunately, the guy to my left was back far enough that I could move over.
Sponsored

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately, you are correct!

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
glad you didn't get hit by this idiot not following the clearly listed traffic pattern. people are stupid.

i had a similar experience this morning. two lanes at a light. left lane turns left, i'm in the right (straight or right turn lane). work van just decides to go straight instead of turning when the light goes green. didn't see it until i was almost through the intersection because he was supposed be turning. thankfully slammed on the brakes and horn quick enough. i got sweet sweet justice then when maybe 1/2 mile down the road i hear sirens and a cop coming up behind. van dodged out to side road and the cop followed.

familyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ruby Red
I hate to say it, but no matter what you drive, things like this happen everyday all over the place. To paraphrase The Sixth Sense, I see stupid people.

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yeah, just the other day I was driving in my CX-5 and the car in front of me slammed on his brakes at a green light, where nothing was coming. Turns out that the car in front of him suddenly decided they needed to make a right turn from the center lane. So it's just too many stupid people, not the Mustang :).

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Yea its not the Mustang it's the dumbass people out there who shouldn't be driving. Well I guess until they make it illegal for Walmart to sell drivers license in the video game section its something we'll have to live with.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I see it every day. Doesn’t matter if I’m in the Mustang, F150 or my economy car. Seems common curtesy isn’t so common any more unfortunately.

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
There are almost 8 billion people on the planet so it's a high possibility that you'll meet a moron more than once a day. Even when not driving a mustang.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
smart phones and entitlement...Distracted or think they own the road........OR BOTH! It's moments like in the video that I enjoy being in my old 1999 F150. I would let that butt-head slam right into me and not given an inch. What kills me is when pinheads pull a move like this, I don't give way and they get pissed at me because they screwed the pooch.

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Like I told a friend of mine-if A-Holes were fuel, America would would be fuel-independent forever.

Sponsored

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I think it's self-importance. Rather than thinking oh okay no biggie I effed up and missed my turn, I'll just keep going and turn around up ahead and come back, I think people fling themselves across multiple lanes to take a last minute freeway exit or jam themselves into a turn lane like this because they can't handle that they made a simple mistake and think they're too good to have a one minute inconvenience.

Sorry, I watch cable news so I'm pretty cynical about my fellow man.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's self-importance. Rather than thinking oh okay no biggie I effed up and missed my turn, I'll just keep going and turn around up ahead and come back, I think people fling themselves across multiple lanes to take a last minute freeway exit or jam themselves into a turn lane like this because they can't handle that they made a simple mistake and think they're too good to have a one minute inconvenience.

Sorry, I watch cable news so I'm pretty cynical about my fellow man.
I agree especially with the last part nearly everyone gives me the "I can't believe you said that " look when I tell them my favorite saying There's NO HOPE for the human race.

tokuzumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Escalade ESV
In an unrelated note; Driver's ed is no longer part of electable after school curriculum. This has caused no noticeable long term effects.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Ain't got nuthin' to do with Mustangs.
Sponsored