Sponsored

Mustangs are apparently moron magnets.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
And another reasons for dual dashcams.

It's not a bad as Russia yet, but it's getting there.
Ha! Good point - Russian dash cam vids are some quality YT entertainment.

I'm going to have front and rears installed. Along with my radar detector. Soon, hopefully.
Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
As long as you're not the jackass on a bike who is riding in between the lanes. No sympathy for him.
Avoid California where that is legal

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Looks like a White Rav4? If so, definitely a woman. That narrows it down 50% right there :)

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
On a motorcycle? Fuck that noise. Shit is so dangerous for everyone involved.
Lane splitting is legal here and car/truck drivers are encouraged to "make room" for motorcycles.

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
It might be legal, but it still isn't safe. The guy weaving in and out of traffic is one merging car away from getting clobbered.
Agreed - and they get clobbered from time to time which really fucks up rush hour. "Motorcycle down on the 15 N - expect huge delays".

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I'll quote my favorite tv lawman, Raylan Givens from the show Justified by saying... "If you run into an asshole in the morning you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you're the asshole." LOL I think it applies to driving nicely and the question as to why people do or complain about the things people do on the roads nicely.

GregP27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Titan; 2010 Hyundai Veracruz; 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
When I look at the video, I see the mustang in the right-hand left-turn lane. There are TWO left-turn lanes. It looks to me as if the Mustang tries to turn into the other guy's lane ... the LEFT lane, and then gets offended when he cuts off the other driver.

Am I missing something?

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Sometimes the idiots are in the mustang. Sitting at a light yesterday with 5 lanes. Two left hand turn lanes, two middle straight lanes, and one right hand turn lane. S550 rolls up in right hand turn lane, slows down, makes left hand turn across the front of 4 lanes of traffic at a red light in order to make a 180 degree turn and head back the other direction.

Sponsored

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Good old AC. I always enter and leave at off hours. Last time I went I left at 3am.
I was an apprentice body man for Atlantic Limosines off The Blackhorse Pike, our shop was in AC at the time. I was there during day hours M-F....probably the seediest and dirtiest place I'd ever worked. I lived over in Ocean City temporarily with family, couldn't imagine having to live in AC, that was a strange place for a boy who grew up on an Ohio farm!

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
When I look at the video, I see the mustang in the right-hand left-turn lane. There are TWO left-turn lanes. It looks to me as if the Mustang tries to turn into the other guy's lane ... the LEFT lane, and then gets offended when he cuts off the other driver.

Am I missing something?
The white SUV that was first in line in the right lane (straight or right turn only) turned left into the center lane. The guy to my left was far enough back so that I went into his lane to avoid hitting the SUV. Notice in the mirror view how the SUV turns left and then enters the parking lot of the BK.

Smokey613

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Houston and believe me...the Mustang community does not have a monopoly on morons. They're spread across all moving vehicles.

Observations from living here for 12yrs are to avoid anyone pulling a trailer, avoid BMWs and lately the Toyota mini-van's have become a high level moron magnet. You have to be on your A game when driving here. Because if you do get hit - the likelihood of the person having fake paper plates, no insurance or leaving the scene are all high.
I grew up in Houston. My wife and I moved away in 1982. Every time we go back to visit relatives we do not regret our decision. That place has turned into just another ****hole. It’s really sad.

GregP27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2007 Nissan Titan; 2010 Hyundai Veracruz; 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
OK, thanks, I was looking for something in the left side and absolutely missed the white SUV. I hope I would have missed it if driving, too!

Cheers.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Yep you are missing something. This was brought up already. Go back through the posts for
Sometimes the idiots are in the mustang. Sitting at a light yesterday with 5 lanes. Two left hand turn lanes, two middle straight lanes, and one right hand turn lane. S550 rolls up in right hand turn lane, slows down, makes left hand turn across the front of 4 lanes of traffic at a red light in order to make a 180 degree turn and head back the other direction.
Yes an idiot for sure. Maybe he did not realize there were 6 lanes instead of 5 and wanted to have a party? :-)
Sponsored