Sponsored

Mustang MagneRide deep dive

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
[REMOVED BY REQUEST OF AUTOLOGIC. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY MORE OF THEIR ARTICLES]
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Roger Blose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 1988 Mustang GT, 2009 Lincoln MKZ
You forgot to mention that Ford requires you to buy the PP1 or PP2 packages which start at over $4K then add on the $1695. Durability is a concern so I check out replacement cost for the front struts......yikes! They had better last. My standard GT struts both leaked and blew at 7K which were replaced under warranty so I will be looking at the aftermarket down the road. Running those small metallic particles back and forth through the strut valving must create wear as the miles pile on. What is the expected life of these struts ans shocks?

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
You forgot to mention that Ford requires you to buy the PP1 or PP2 packages which start at over $4K then add on the $1695. Durability is a concern so I check out replacement cost for the front struts......yikes! They had better last. My standard GT struts both leaked and blew at 7K which were replaced under warranty so I will be looking at the aftermarket down the road. Running those small metallic particles back and forth through the strut valving must create wear as the miles pile on. What is the expected life of these struts ans shocks?
Ford tested them to the same durability and longevity standards as regular struts so they’re not going to wear faster than any other strut.

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Magneride does make the car very solid over rough sections of road and go cart flat around turns.

How good is drag mode? How does drag mode with drag springs 60 foot compared to the same car with dedicated drag shocks/struts/springs?

Last edited:

rucus0101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
If its so good how come its impossible to find a mustang with mangaride on a dealer lot :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
svttim

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Not finding one and questioning how good they are is a bit perplxing

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Removed by request of Autologic. Please refrain from posting anymore of their materials since they have asserted copyright infringement.
Sponsored