Sponsored

50 Deep

bmarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Shelby GT350
After joining the board after buying my GT350, Terrance Washington (50 Deep) impressed me early on with his “early adopter “ efforts with his ‘16 Tech Pkg GT350, especially with his carefully detailed and documented descriptions of his mods, to the great benefit of those of us with Tech packs. Plus, he has always been willing to give specific advice if you sent him a pm and always quick to respond. When he joined the Signature wheel company and by now the proud owner of an R model, I expected he would continue his positive efforts on our behalf. So it was not totally surprising when he took the initiative to organize a very reasonably priced track day for us, no trivial undertaking. He even offered to secure tow hooks at a discount for this event for those who want them. After some helpful discussion, he placed an order for me. When the company sent the order, it was missing some pieces. Told Terrance and he arranged for the missing parts to be shipped overnight, had them the next day. I recently purchased a set of lightweight Signature wheels. I like giving back to those that support us. Terrance’ customer sevice and involvement is second to none. If you are considering new wheels and customer service is important to you, I strongly urge you to consider 50 Deep.
Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Thanks a ton for the kind works B.

Honestly the ability to go from a consumer of parts, to th person who now helped others achieve their vision is very rewarding. It takes a lot of trust for someone to give you their hard earned money. It’s only fair you give them exactly what they asked for, and maybe a little more. The mustang community has been good to me, and now it’s time to make sure it stays that way for others.

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
Terrance is a stand up guy for sure.
Sponsored