Sponsored

Mustang GT vs ... (Post whatever you've raced and how it went)

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Haha yeah, I’ve had to dust a couple V6’s and trucks to get them off my ass or shut them up
I think he just wanted to see me open it up. The real annoyance has been WRX's. I don't know what the deal is with that. A buddy told me in the WRX community the Mustang is enemy #1 but they have to be pretty heavily modded to even keep up with a stock GT. The ones that harass me always seem to be ragged out too.
Sponsored

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
A few weeks ago, having only a couple weeks behind the wheel of my 350, a small Merc sedan pulled up while I’m rolling ~80, we both mashed on it and I got innialated. I could have used one more gear, but pretty sure it was a modded CLS63s, maybe smaller body than C if there is such. It was horribly fast.
It was a beauty of a car, matte pearl white finish. Saw it later again in the Woodlands TX; upon returning from Mexico.
The first time I read this I stopped before I got down to the CLS63 part and thought you got beat by a Mercury..lol

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
VS 2015 Whipple A6 (on Whipple Tune) both cars on 93 Octane - Ripped him pretty hard from 50 to 150mph - 5 plus car lengths both times

VS 2010 ZR1 with headers and guy that tracks his cars constantly, my car on 93 oct - Walked him from 60 to 130 back to back runs (1.5 cars)

VS 2006 Z06 (stock) VS me on E85, complete and total annihilation 30 to 160mph (guy is a buddy of mine and he was amazed at how bad it was)

VS 2015 GSX600 VS me on E85, spun a little at 50mph and pulled 2 plus cars to 110mph (out of room, was going to get ugly for him).

Really didn't drive my 5.0 much after I bought the RS3 before going into fall/winter. RS3 is such a badass DD that its tough to justify keeping the 5.0 at all. Ran 10.90 @ 129.6mph on just an E85 tune and intake on Conti ProContact All-Seasons with a 3.0 Zero to Sixty time, full weight car.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a partial list of vehicles that ended up behind me when both of us were side by side and driving in a spirited fashion.
New NSX very cool car became friendly with driver.
2016 and 2008 Z06 and 2016 stingray all three owned by a very good friend of mine. both 16's are stock and 08 is tuned.
New A7 he got the fist 100ft or so but then pulled hard on him
Multiple hellcats both Charger and Challenger some close but no cigar
For some reason have not come up against many Camaros
New Raptor on turnpike "see ya wouldn't want to be ya"
A Chrysler 300 that I was told was very fast, but wasn't
My son has a new WRX so between him and his friends too many to mention. They call themselves the 'Killer bees" when they are together. I tease them and say more like Bumble bees "Look scary but no sting".
A hodge podge of M cars, Mercedes, and many other foreign stuff that all look so much alike that it is hard to say what they were.
And last but not least a middle aged women in a Hyundai that was just hell bent on getting in front of me. After switching to track mode, I did not allow that to happen.

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
Let's start with the one that really hurt my feelings. A C7 Z06 with a license plate that said 220MPH and had a parachute bracket. Figured why not so we got together and opened up from a 50 roll. Either I forgot to hit the gas pedal or that car was 1500+ hp because it felt like I was standing still. I looked down at 140 and I feel like I could barely see him lol. Other than that, I've taken down a few stock C7 Z06's, hellkittys, WRX's (lol), Ford Focus ST hatch things (big lol), and a ton of regular charger/challengers.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
May fave victims are S197's (you name the excuse, trust me they used it) and ZO6 'supercharged' (at least the 2 I raced made ZERO excuses other then to say 'that's a quick car"). best import race was against a RHD Nissan Silvia s14 turboed out the ying yang. He almost cried LOL.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I will run you in my slow 18. Non drag mode a10’s still run 12.3-12.5’s bone stock btw. What are you 1/4 times? :).
Don't know about his but my stock 2016 can do a quarter mile in 6 seconds. But if you mean from a standing start, I have no idea.

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
2016 SS I beat when I was stock. Probably had something to do with driver.

Focus RS got murdered from a roll. It was roll race day so he was at a disadvantage.

I got completely obliterated by an Audi RS8. I got him on the first roll, but he killed me bad on the second one. I mean, it was ugly. Of course I was doing 40 in 3rd gear. I was asking for it. He still would've got me even if I started in 2nd.

FYI, these were all sanctioned events on a closed course.
What’s an RS8?

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I kicked the crap out of a Honda Accord and a Chrysler mini-van today. NOBODY’S going 45 in a 55 in front of ME!

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Wasn't a race really but I was able to keep up with a raced out 68 Camaro. We ran to about 130 when he let off. Built block, long tubes, gutted interior, roll bar, he was running 110 race gas. Fairly certain he was setup for quarter mile cuze after the run to 130 he pulled over and killed his engine...I checked to see if he was ok and something had gone boom. It was a fast ass car though from a dig....after he called a friend for a tow I drove my car home.

Sponsored

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
My kills thus far:

-2014 M5 auto with Tune, exhaust, some other bolt-ons (cant remember). Car shot fire between gear changes.
Absolutely ate him alive from a 50 roll.

-G37 auto, Tune, exhaust, Fbo.
Beat him bad on a dig, also beat him baddd on a roll. his claim was that it was just a show car.

-new S4, Tuned. (my buddy)
Had me on a dig until 50, then pulled him apart afterwards.

-GTR
lol I was destroyed in every way.

I've got a stock 18 6spd with pp1. no mods yet.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
My kills thus far:

-2014 M5 auto with Tune, exhaust, some other bolt-ons (cant remember). Car shot fire between gear changes.
Absolutely ate him alive from a 50 roll.
You ate alive a car that comes stock with 560 HP and has had a tune/exhaust/etc done with a stock 2018 GT manual? Did he know you were racing? :question:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
You ate alive a car that comes stock with 560 HP and has had a tune/exhaust/etc done with a stock 2018 GT manual? Did he know you were racing? :question:
Its not the other car that decides if its a race. I regularly pull off the road at the top of a freeway exit ramp and add all the cars that go by to my kill list.

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1
Absolutely It's my buddies car, and I dont know why I was able to get in front of him I really dont. Its used with a ton of miles.
I still dont understand it. I do have the weight advantage at 3700lbs to his 4400lbs but hes got at least 100hp more. Im thinking something is wrong with his car.

Either way im taking credit for the kill.

Reactions: A7X