2015 Mustang GT PP

davidryan1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt Supercharged
I installed this and it seems like it is working but when I hold clutch in and press gas to floor all the way it only revs to like 3k but when I let off the gas a little bit it goes to the 4K I have it set to. Can anyone confirm that they are able to press the gas all the way to the floor and it operate correctly?

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
I installed this and it seems like it is working but when I hold clutch in and press gas to floor all the way it only revs to like 3k but when I let off the gas a little bit it goes to the 4K I have it set to. Can anyone confirm that they are able to press the gas all the way to the floor and it operate correctly?

Do you still have launch control active in your dash settings?

davidryan1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Yes it's off. Weird thing is it only acts up after I drive the car for maby 30 min then park it.

If I let it sit for a bit and restart car I can hold gas all the way to floor and it only goes to the 4K but it is a screaming pop unlike a muffled pop when it is acting up.

Sponsored

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
I would probably invest in some OPGs if you are wanting to use that ignition cut/style of rev limiter with a blower running off the end of that crank :gossip:

Stang-15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Mine works correctly so far.

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Mine works correctly as well, double check all your connections and your wire tap into the clutch line

davidryan1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Seems To Be Working Correctly Now. I Wonder If The Emergency Brake On And The Car In Neutral Has Something To Do With It

jvm051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT base with 3.55's
Are these harmful to your oil pump gears. I'm interests, but since I'm N/A I don't plan on upgrading my OPG's any time soon.

TOROz06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt
Huge thanks to member [MENTION=13877]sonic[/MENTION] for helping me out with PCM circuit identification :cheers:. I was actually trying to help out another member when I decided to change my own activation wiring. Previously I was using ground activation with the lower clutch switch (Blue-Orange wire/pin 9). This works but the 2-step deactivates and goes full throttle when the clutch is just a 1/16" off of the floor and not yet fully engaged. Instead, I changed to the top clutch switch (Green-Violet wire/pin 8). I tap'd into the 22 AWG wire at the bottom of the clutch assembly near the OEM 4 wire connector. Now the 2-step deactivates and the car goes full throttle at the very top of the clutch stoke. Thanks again Sonic :headbang:

MT82 2-step = use Green-Violet wire for ground activation (either under dash or near PCM)
Excellent I was having the same issue! I had some crazy ideas, thanks god I saw this
Sponsored