Mods

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Not sure yet. Im not a racer but i want the power there when i need it. Should i got orr a dyno tune or keep the SCT tune I had done
You can either have the car dyno tuned or remotely tuned. I chose to remote tune, which accomplishes the same thing as a dyno tune, the big difference being; you have to data log and email logs back to whomever you decide to have tune for you, so that they can tweak the tune until itā€™s dialed in. This process may have to be repeated several times. The other thing with remote tuning is you risk being pulled over for excessive speeding, as you will surely hit triple digits when data logging. It would be wise to find an empty stretch of road when you do logged pulls

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
@ZyMy, you can also upgrade your suspension to take advantage of the power that the car makes.

OP
OP
ZyMy

ZyMy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zachary
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Automatic
preferred suspensions?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ZyMy

ZyMy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zachary
Vehicle(s)
You can either have the car dyno tuned or remotely tuned. I chose to remote tune, which accomplishes the same thing as a dyno tune, the big difference being; you have to data log and email logs back to whomever you decide to have tune for you, so that they can tweak the tune until itā€™s dialed in. This process may have to be repeated several times. The other thing with remote tuning is you risk being pulled over for excessive speeding, as you will surely hit triple digits when data logging. It would be wise to find an empty stretch of road when you do logged pulls
the guy who tuned it didnt tell mw which tuned he used other it being an SCT. The tune will be specific to my car? Thr guy who tuned it said i could change the myself. But being new, kinda scared I will mess something up. The gears are changing to quickly i think.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
preferred suspensions?
There are a few good companies out there, but ai only have experience with Steeda. A good kit to build off of is as follows:

There are different versions of it that allow you to go from the base kit to the top of the line kit. All parts in each kit can also be purchased individually which allows upgrading as oneā€™s budget permits.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
the guy who tuned it didnt tell mw which tuned he used other it being an SCT. The tune will be specific to my car? Thr guy who tuned it said i could change the myself. But being new, kinda scared I will mess something up. The gears are changing to quickly i think.
I donā€™t have an auto car, but from what I understand, the shift strategy is what can make autos a lot quicker. I woukd ThI k you would want that for max effort runs.

I donā€™t know how to tune my car, but I do use my tuner (nGauge) to switch between tunes, data log and check for and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Your SCT tuner should allow you to do the same.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Sounds like it wasn't custom tuned just a canned tune on the SCT device which isn't worth much. You can still use the device but it should just be a tool for adding tunes or logging, not the actual tune provider. It can be used for any big name remote tuner that will support it.

As others have said, if not going boost then tuning for e85 and long tubes will net you some good power. Then need to work on suspension and better tires to help put the power down. If you live in a warmer climate consider swapping out the open intake that will just suck in hot air with an 18+ oem intake that flows way better than the 15-17 but is closed box so keeps your iats down.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZyMy

ZyMy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zachary
Vehicle(s)
I have a Soler Performance ported (91MM) factory throttle body on my car (ā€˜19 Bullitt) and Lund tunes for 93, flex, E85 and nitrous. I would say your next steps to make the most power would be headers and tune for E85, but near in mind, you will need to upgrade injectors in order to do so.
what injectors would you consider?

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
what injectors would you consider?
You might have to do a little search to get that answer, as I donā€™t want to steer you in the wrong direction. My car is a 2019 and new injectors arenā€™t needed to run E85 on my car.

OP
OP
ZyMy

ZyMy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zachary
Vehicle(s)
You might have to do a little search to get that answer, as I donā€™t want to steer you in the wrong direction. My car is a 2019 and new injectors arenā€™t needed to run E85 on my car.
ok. Thanks. I will do the research

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
ok. Thanks. I will do the research
The lu47s should be fine if not going boost but definitely look at your options.

OP
OP
ZyMy

ZyMy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zachary
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like it wasn't custom tuned just a canned tune on the SCT device which isn't worth much. You can still use the device but it should just be a tool for adding tunes or logging, not the actual tune provider. It can be used for any big name remote tuner that will support it.

As others have said, if not going boost then tuning for e85 and long tubes will net you some good power. Then need to work on suspension and better tires to help put the power down. If you live in a warmer climate consider swapping out the open intake that will just suck in hot air with an 18+ oem intake that flows way better than the 15-17 but is closed box so keeps your iats down.

https://www.beefcakeracing.com/2018manifold/ What you think? Sorry new to all of this. It has been 30 years since I have worked on cars. So it is a learning curve.