Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
So I went to change the values for my Door Shut Horn Honk and it did not match what was listed in the first page of this thread for what SHOULD be there already. I am looking for "Code: 726-41-02 0001 0001 0072" but I see a slightly different number when I view my As-Built data. When looking at the Google Sheets document, it has this for the default value for the Horn Honk setting "0726-41-02 xxx1 xxxx xxxx" does this mean the x's don't matter, as long as there is a 1 in the 4 slot of the first set of x's? Because that WOULD then match what I see, just different numbers in the x slots.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
So I went to change the values for my Door Shut Horn Honk and it did not match what was listed in the first page of this thread for what SHOULD be there already. I am looking for "Code: 726-41-02 0001 0001 0072" but I see a slightly different number when I view my As-Built data. When looking at the Google Sheets document, it has this for the default value for the Horn Honk setting "0726-41-02 xxx1 xxxx xxxx" does this mean the x's don't matter, as long as there is a 1 in the 4 slot of the first set of x's? Because that WOULD then match what I see, just different numbers in the x slots.
x's mean ignore those number, the "1" is the number you replace.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Does anyone know what's the value to get the Ecoboost vacuum gauge? I'm about to turbo the car and I'd like to have it embedded like the EcoBoost. (I'm not talking about the 2 separate gauges in the middle of the car. I'm talking about the virtual gauge)

Sponsored

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
any idea if Easy Entry/Exit can be enabled with a bit change? I don't really care for the full memory seat, but it would be awesome if the seat would slip back a few inches to exit.
you could possibly enable the memory seat function and gain easy entry/exit without adding the buttons, but that does also bring up an interesting point...

I wonder how difficult it would be to replace the button bezel on the drivers door for the 200a/400a cars with one from a 201a/401a car with memory buttons, and add full memory seats. I cannot imagine any modules would be different, so this should be a simple plug and play thing with an as-built change.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
wire harnesses could be different, and I remember there was a different module in wing mirrors too.

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
wire harnesses could be different, and I remember there was a different module in wing mirrors too.
i doubt the door harness is any different, but mirrors could be. the illuminated sill wiring is there whether you have illuminated sills or not, and if I remember correctly that's all part of the same harness. I cannot see them making a completely separate plug for door locks vs door locks and memory buttons.

Anyone have a picture of a 201a/401a door panel removed to get a closer look at the plug and wiring at the back of the door lock buttons?

Sponsored

DanMc85

The Source
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD 2.0L
any idea if Easy Entry/Exit can be enabled with a bit change? I don't really care for the full memory seat, but it would be awesome if the seat would slip back a few inches to exit.
If your car has the supported DSM module it can be...

744-02-01: xxxx

8xxx - Enabled
0xxx - Disabled

Not sure if this setting will work/show up if you have the lower end seat option.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
I have a GT premium, so power non-Recaro seats. I just don't have the 401A package that came with memory seats and such...

I will give it a try today. The only way I can see it not working is if there is a position sensor module that isn't included in the regular premium package.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
There is no DSM, and no register 744-x-y.

Giving up.

Also, I keep getting a DTC in the APIM: U3000:04-08

This seems harmless as there are no other DTCs and I can clear it and it won't return for the session. There is also no CEL, and it always mentions that the code isn't present when read. So it seems like it's a flagged code.

Last edited:

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
There is no DSM, and no register 744-x-y.

Giving up.
I wouldn't give up...i'm suspecting it's in the BCM somewhere, and tied in with the memory function instead of being a separate value. Do you know if the IPC on 201a/401a cars has the option to enable and disable easy entry?

*EDIT* after doing more research, it does appear there are extra modules on the 201a/401a cars that do not exist on the 200a/400a cars. Below is a list of modules that cannot be edited on a 200a/400a

7C4 - Side obstacle detection module (left)
7C6 - Side obstacle detection module (right)
736 - Parking aid module
740 - Driver door module
741 - Passenger door module
744 - Driver seat module
Sponsored

Last edited: