papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
it should be that second one. that first one looks like the IPC. I gotta check mine now... Pretty sure all you need is the RCM change. DAMN IMPORTERS :)

if anything, try setting disabled in both places and see if you're good.
Problem is, those screens are not mine (they were posted from dave- from australia); I have these beltminder status rows in one single place, and both already set as disabled :confused:

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Problem is, those screens are not mine (they were posted from dave- from australia); I have these beltminder status rows in one single place, and both already set as disabled :confused:
are you sure that your beltminder isn't disabled?? try switching to enabled and see what happens.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
They appear as "disabled" for both driver and passenger, but when I use the car the passenger side is not disabled (of course when I have a passenger).
I will get a screenshot when I'll connect again my laptop to the car.

JRedondox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
enabled my door sill lights today. thank you guys

Sponsored

Wally-Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally-Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP 50AP
Mods done:
Double Honk Disable
Simultaneous High Beams & Fog Lights
Simultaneous Fog Lights & Turn Signal

Many thanks to:

Angel Death
DanMc85
Fionic

Keep up the good work!

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
Mods done:
Double Honk Disable
Simultaneous High Beams & Fog Lights
Simultaneous Fog Lights & Turn Signal

Many thanks to:

Angel Death
DanMc85
Fionic

Keep up the good work!
Can you have the fog lights only come on with high beam only and not with lows? They are not much chop as fog lights in any case and may be handy to see if I can convert them to driving lights some how?

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Can you have the fog lights only come on with high beam only and not with lows? They are not much chop as fog lights in any case and may be handy to see if I can convert them to driving lights some how?
you don't HAVE to have fogs on with high beams, the change allows it to happen. if you don't want the fogs on with lows, don't push the button :)

if we can get DRLs working, I think there may an option for you (per dan):

726-50-01 108E DRL Options (108E = Dedicated DRL)
726-50-01 017F DRL disabled
726-50-01 0280 DRL - low beams
726-50-01 0482 DRL - front fog lamps
726-50-01 0886 DRL - front turn lamps
726-50-01 209E DRL - high beams
726-50-01 40BE DRL - Low Beams and Dedicated DRL

DanMc85's findings -> FORScan may not write these and give "invalid configuration" message. If so, you can't enable them.

for the fusion, DRLs require 3 BCM changes and 1 IPC change.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I am going to assume when you wrote "chop" you meant help based on the sentence. If thats the case then I thought the same thing that they werent any help, until I discovered Ford does the same thing with their fog lights that Chevy does, they DON'T adjust them!

Here's a link I posted to let everyone know and pictures of how they look now: Fog lights Adjusted!

you don't HAVE to have fogs on with high beams, the change allows it to happen. if you don't want the fogs on with lows, don't push the button :)

if we can get DRLs working, I think there may an option for you (per dan):
Fionic, If I am understanding your reply, you can make the FOG lights DRLs currently through forscan, I was running them as DRL's when I thought the fogs were not adjustable and useless, they would turn off only when head lights were turned on either manually, or in the Auto setting.

Since my findings about the fogs, I turned them off as DRLs and back to Fogs.

726-50-01 0482 DRL - front fog lamps can be ENABLED

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Since my findings about the fogs, I turned them off as DRLs and back to Fogs.

726-50-01 0482 DRL - front fog lamps can be ENABLED
This is like the export models :)
Only difference is that our fog lights have not leds but ugly yellowish halogen bulbs - two of them, one for fogs and one for drl.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
This is like the export models :)
Only difference is that our fog lights have not leds but ugly yellowish halogen bulbs - two of them, one for fogs and one for drl.
Correct, I wanted to at least use it as something, but when i found out I could adjust the US versions of the fogs, I then shut them off since I now had a use for them, but the one thing I wasnt able to do is to make the turn signals my DRLs for some reason that pops the invalid config error.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
So, Line-Lock has been found and enabled - but can that only be done on vehicles with a certain hardware package? The resulting info in this thread is not real clear if Line-Lock is only a software change via As Built or can only be activated if software and certain hardware coexists. Please clarify.

--

Also Just wondering ...

It has been reported on this site that Ford is able to tell when an S550 has been modified via a tune by way of "key starts". Have any of you found this section in the As Built where that bit could be reset as if a tune was never implemented?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Is the My Color found in the As Built?

If so, I was really curious if that feature is in the As Built if one could modify the DRL's to change color based on the user selected My Color?

dave-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT, '16 SS Ute, Turbo 86
Yes I already found 1 occurence for both in a module (atm I can't recall what module) and they were both disabled, but passenger beltminder is still active.

In post #684 user [MENTION=14366]dave-[/MENTION] posted some forscan screenshot where you can see beltminder status in two screens (also with different status), so I believe it is in two modules (at least for export cars) but I can't replicate those screens..

[MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION] I set Driver beltminder to disabled in the IPC module as per the screenshot. I did not touch 2 entries listed in RCM, they were already set that way. In all 3 screenshots I put up, only driver beltminder and line lock were changed. Everything else default as delivered.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I'll try it as soon as I finish upgrading my laptop to windows 8.1 (I don't like windows 10 :) )
Sponsored