Status
Not open for further replies.

newmoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 10 SS, 12 392, 12 5.0
Because I own a s550.
If you could read the written word and take what is said and not what you want it to say. You would know I said I have no interest in owning a s550 Shelby and rather a 68,69 model .
Again if demand is so high they all have sold.
I get it those that own them have a vested interest in making others think they are in high demand so when they are sick of it and want to sell they don't lose their shirt from paiding msrp+20 to 30 grand extra.
Fun cars but not in high demand nor worth 20,30 grand more than msrp not when new and not used.
As the bottom falls out of the economy get back to us on what a great idea it was to overpay .
Yoyo's that do this are the same one that bids homes to 80k overtaking price, then shop Amazon and wallmart because real retailers with knowledgeable help prices are too high.
THICK AS A BRICK .
Wow you are coming across as a jealous child, go away.
Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
No, but I am a good judge of character, like a lot of other people around here pertaining to you.

You clearly are not liked or welcome around here, yet you persist and pester.

Maybe it's time to take the trash out.
Whatever you say .

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Wow you are coming across as a jealous child, go away.
Right. If I wanted one I'd own one or two or 5.
I have the means . I dont want one. If I buy a track car I expect it to not have issues doing more than 3 labs before it starts overheating and having issues. Thanks I'll pass. So we will agree to disagree.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
No, but I am a good judge of character, like a lot of other people around here pertaining to you.

You clearly are not liked or welcome around here, yet you persist and pester.

Maybe it's time to take the trash out.
Nah. Only you and those that are pals with you take issue.
YOU have a problem with ANYONE that doesn't bow down at the altar of thy 350 or 500's.
It is all over this forum. Of you blasting anyone that DARES say any negatives about the car.
FACT!

Sponsored

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Again if the demand was so high there would be no 2019,2020,2021,2022 NEW ones on showroom floors. And only a few 2023. This is not the case. Too many of them and not enough willing people that want to pay 20,30 grand over msrp. Cuz. If the demand was as high as some claim . There be under 35 2023s and no my. 19,w0,21,22 to be had new. And if so great why so many owners selling their's?
Many on here that thump for the cars missed their calling as a used car salesman.
Add me to the list of people ignoring you. This may be one of the dumbest things I've read this year.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Nah. Only you and those that are pals with you take issue.
YOU have a problem with ANYONE that doesn't bow down at the altar of thy 350 or 500's.
It is all over this forum. Of you blasting anyone that DARES say any negatives about the car.
FACT!
And FACT, People who don't like me are standing up and saying how despised you are.

You are one day ahead of trash day.

Keep it up. I appreciate your help in this matter.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Whatever you say .
Again, standard answer from a coward. Come to Daytona this October and we can go over all this in person if you like. Blue garages #9.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
If I buy a track car I expect it to not have issues doing more than 3 labs before it starts overheating and having issues. Thanks I'll pass.
Assuming you are referring to ā€˜lapsā€™ :

1683959700965.jpeg

WD :like:

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

And FACT, People who don't like me are standing up and saying how despised you are.

You are one day ahead of trash day.

Keep it up. I appreciate your help in this matter.
That is quite interesting isnā€™t it? He says he HEARD about your character but heā€™s in here SHOWING everyone his. šŸ¤£

raceguy388

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Just wondering if anyone know how many CFTP heritage editions with black stripes were made? I have a friend who picked one up in the combo. Is it the most rare or would the painted black roof be more rare?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Maybe that guy is lost. We are in the 500 section. I haven't heard of anyone claiming the 500 overheats. Mine is foot on the floor all day long at the track and I have never had heat issues.

I dont even recall anyone starting a thread pertaining to the 500 and overheating issues pertaining to (current model) 500s as a whole.

Another character flaw of his.... lying.

Last edited:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Maybe that guy is lost. We are in the 500 section. I haven't heard of anyone claiming the 500 overheats. Mine is foot on the floor all day long at the track and I have never had heat issues.

I dont even recall anyone starting a thread pertaining to the 500 and overheating issues pertaining to (current model) 500s as a whole.

Another character flaw of his.... lying.
Yeah that one baffled me too. I think at this point heā€™s just running his mouth cause he dug his hole so deep he just canā€™t stop now šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve never seen someone so dedicated to making themselves look stupid.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.