Not open for further replies.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You will be much happier if you hit the “Ignore “ button for him.
Yes, he is a troll with no business here.
Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Why are you even in this forum or website for that matter? I am sure there are plenty of classic mustang sites out there for you to reminiscence about the good ole days.
Because I own a s550.
If you could read the written word and take what is said and not what you want it to say. You would know I said I have no interest in owning a s550 Shelby and rather a 68,69 model .
Again if demand is so high they all have sold.
I get it those that own them have a vested interest in making others think they are in high demand so when they are sick of it and want to sell they don't lose their shirt from paiding msrp+20 to 30 grand extra.
Fun cars but not in high demand nor worth 20,30 grand more than msrp not when new and not used.
As the bottom falls out of the economy get back to us on what a great idea it was to overpay .
Yoyo's that do this are the same one that bids homes to 80k overtaking price, then shop Amazon and wallmart because real retailers with knowledgeable help prices are too high.
THICK AS A BRICK .

Last edited:

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Yes, he is a troll with no business here.
Right. Whatever you say.
I got your number, As I am good friends with those that run Daytona. As in 40 year plus ole friends. They say you're all hat no cattle and they are good on judging ones character.
Good day.

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Right. Whatever you say.
I got your number, As I am good friends with those that run Daytona. As in 40 year plus ole friends. They say you're all hat no cattle and they are good on judging ones character.
Good day.

It sounds like you've got my number alright.......

How do you judge one's character if you dont know them? I really don't know a lot of the people you speak of that well and certainly not well enough to form any kind of opinion like that. Nor would I. So what does that say about them (if you are not full of ctap, which you probably are). It appears that this is just another troll post by you to get some kind of attention. You have noticed people don't like you here, right?

As for the people at the track? Many are just familiar faces, others I have come to be very good friends with.

So lets talk about character. I'll throw a few examples out there. Maybe you can share a little about your life and shed some light on what brings you here to post on this forum.

A few examples of my character....

One of my old instructors from a while back was looking for an extra set of carbon fiber wheels. You know I buy them used and repair them, right? Well, it took some time, but I was able to source a complete set of new wheels for him. All for cost, receipts in hand. (Quite a deal it was). He wound up backing out. I dont know why nor did i pressure him to take them. These wheels were brand new. All for cost. Instead of me turning around and trying to make a buck, I called a friend I knew from running at Daytona. He didn't hesitate when I offered them up to him. They were picked up in a day. So that's character flaw number 1......

Another instance.... remember when covid vaccines were brand new? I was one of those people getting up at o'dark thirty going online to get friends appointments for something that was almost impossible to get. I believe i secured about 100 vaccines for people in need. All out of the kindness of my heart.
Let's see, that would be character flaw number 2.

You remember 9/11? Did you serve? I did. I flew USAF aircraft deployed over in that hole and flew round the clock missions over Afghanistan supporting operation enduring freedom. That's where I got my air medal. There's a big character flaw right there.

I just remembered another instance. There is a guy on YouTube.....Scott S Motorsports I believe. He drove his car up to the Daytona track event. On Sunday he wound up with a bad tire.... flat. Totally screwed. Nobody was open on Sunday and he wasn't going to find a 305 tire anytime soon. Guess who went home and got one for him? He kept trying to give me money and I wouldn't take it. Yep, another character flaw. All your buddies didn't do anything to help and a bunch of folks knew what was going on. Talk about character flaws....

Dean is there every year. He is a big supporter and helps people in their time of need. A lot of people bring problems when they go see him. I brought him two bottles of tequila and thanked him for all he does to support all of us. And no, I didn't break. It was a thank you. People bring problems, I bring tequila.

Anyone who ever asks me for anything at Daytona, I tell them to help themselves. Many times people have done exactly that and that is reciprocal.

Yea, lots and lots of character flaws.

As for my character, nobody does what I've done in life and wouldn't have if I was lacking in that department. I would have never gotten a top secret security clearance, or would I have gotten through officer training, been in charge of hundreds of millions of dollars worth of aircraft, crew, on top of that, souls on board. I could go on and on.

I think I have your number. I believe you to be a coward coming on here and making unfounded accusations. Your so called friends, if they exist apparently are not very good judges of character. Personally, I think you are full of crap. You don't come along and say what you did unless you can back it up. I've seen people like you come and go and if you keep this up, that will probably be your future as well.

So, now, it's your turn. Tell me about your character. Who are you and why are you here? It's obvious that people here don't like you based on the ignores and comments you receive. I don't know you but based upon your presence here and observation of how you carry yourself, I don't think I like you either.

As for your so called Daytona buddies, tell them I said hello, lol.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
It sounds like you've got my number alright.......

How do you judge one's character if you dont know them? I really don't know a lot of the people you speak of that well and certainly not well enough to form any kind of opinion like that. Nor would I. So what does that say about them (if you are not full of ctap, which you probably are). It appears that this is just another troll post by you to get some kind of attention. You have noticed people don't like you here, right?

As for the people at the track? Many are just familiar faces, others I have come to be very good friends with.

So lets talk about character. I'll throw a few examples out there. Maybe you can share a little about your life and shed some light on what brings you here to post on this forum.

A few examples of my character....

One of my old instructors from a while back was looking for an extra set of carbon fiber wheels. You know I buy them used and repair them, right? Well, it took some time, but I was able to source a complete set of new wheels for him. All for cost, receipts in hand. (Quite a deal it was). He wound up backing out. I dont know why nor did i pressure him to take them. These wheels were brand new. All for cost. Instead of me turning around and trying to make a buck, I called a friend I knew from running at Daytona. He didn't hesitate when I offered them up to him. They were picked up in a day. So that's character flaw number 1......

Another instance.... remember when covid vaccines were brand new? I was one of those people getting up at o'dark thirty going online to get friends appointments for something that was almost impossible to get. I believe i secured about 100 vaccines for people in need. All out of the kindness of my heart.
Let's see, that would be character flaw number 2.

You remember 9/11? Did you serve? I did. I flew USAF aircraft deployed over in that hole and flew round the clock missions over Afghanistan supporting operation enduring freedom. That's where I got my air medal. There's a big character flaw right there.

I just remembered another instance. There is a guy on YouTube.....Scott S Motorsports I believe. He drove his car up to the Daytona track event. On Sunday he wound up with a bad tire.... flat. Totally screwed. Nobody was open on Sunday and he wasn't going to find a 305 tire anytime soon. Guess who went home and got one for him? He kept trying to give me money and I wouldn't take it. Yep, another character flaw. All your buddies didn't do anything to help and a bunch of folks knew what was going on. Talk about character flaws....

Dean is there every year. He is a big supporter and helps people in their time of need. A lot of people bring problems when they go see him. I brought him two bottles of tequila and thanked him for all he does to support all of us. And no, I didn't break. It was a thank you. People bring problems, I bring tequila.

Anyone who ever asks me for anything at Daytona, I tell them to help themselves. Many times people have done exactly that and that is reciprocal.

Yea, lots and lots of character flaws.

As for my character, nobody does what I've done in life and wouldn't have if I was lacking in that department. I would have never gotten a top secret security clearance, or would I have gotten through officer training, been in charge of hundreds of millions of dollars worth of aircraft, crew, on top of that, souls on board. I could go on and on.

I think I have your number. I believe you to be a coward coming on here and making unfounded accusations. Your so called friends, if they exist apparently are not very good judges of character. Personally, I think you are full of crap. You don't come along and say what you did unless you can back it up. I've seen people like you come and go and if you keep this up, that will probably be your future as well.

So, now, it's your turn. Tell me about your character. Who are you and why are you here? It's obvious that people here don't like you based on the ignores and comments you receive. I don't know you but based upon your presence here and observation of how you carry yourself, I don't think I like you either.

As for your so called Daytona buddies, tell them I said hello, lol.
Whatever you say. Good day.
It tis a small world after all.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Because I own a s550.
If you could read the written word and take what is said and not what you want it to say. You would know I said I have no interest in owning a s550 Shelby and rather a 68,69 model .
Again if demand is so high they all have sold.
I get it those that own them have a vested interest in making others think they are in high demand so when they are sick of it and want to sell they don't lose their shirt from paiding msrp+20 to 30 grand extra.
Fun cars but not in high demand nor worth 20,30 grand more than msrp not when new and not used.
As the bottom falls out of the economy get back to us on what a great idea it was to overpay .
Yoyo's that do this are the same one that bids homes to 80k overtaking price, then shop Amazon and wallmart because real retailers with knowledgeable help prices are too high.
THICK AS A BRICK .
Do a quick search on CarGurus or Cars dot com and you’ll find less than 400 (+/- 370) new AND used combined available for sale nationwide. Nothing is ever zero, not even Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc that are produced in much lower numbers than the Shelby’s. I don’t know what your definition of demand is, but I’d say less than 400 available shows incredible demand, especially when you consider all the northern states are just coming out of winter. Simple economics my friend and last I checked we live in a free market economy where the market dictates pricing on these things. If people didn’t want them, there would be more sitting around and/or the pricing would be lower to move them.

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
Do a quick search on CarGurus or Cars dot com and you’ll find less than 400 (+/- 370) new AND used combined available for sale nationwide. Nothing is ever zero, not even Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc that are produced in much lower numbers than the Shelby’s. I don’t know what your definition of demand is, but I’d say less than 400 available shows incredible demand, especially when you consider all the northern states are just coming out of winter. Simple economics my friend and last I checked we live in a free market economy where the market dictates pricing on these things. If people didn’t want them, there would be more sitting around and/or the pricing would be lower to move them.
Serves no purpose to engage with this idiot. Choose ” Ignore” then maybe just maybe he will go away.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I love it when people who don’t own a GT500 nor want one come in and start talking crap to those who do as if their opinion means anything 🤣

Might as well go to the Subie or Hyundai sites and offer your opinion on their cars. You’d get the same reaction.

Some folks just never learn.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Again if the demand was so high there would be no 2019,2020,2021,2022 NEW ones on showroom floors. And only a few 2023. This is not the case. Too many of them and not enough willing people that want to pay 20,30 grand over msrp. Cuz. If the demand was as high as some claim . There be under 35 2023s and no my. 19,w0,21,22 to be had new. And if so great why so many owners selling their's?
Many on here that thump for the cars missed their calling as a used car salesman.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Whatever you say .
Dude just stop already, while you’re feeding your ego about what your “friends say about Tom” you’re doing a bang-up job of irritating everyone else here with this constant dick measuring. Do us all a favor, keep your comments about S550 GT500s to yourself or take it to PM….it’s real simple.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Yup the ole friends were dead on.
No, but I am a good judge of character, like a lot of other people around here pertaining to you.

You clearly are not liked or welcome around here, yet you persist and pester.

Maybe it's time to take the trash out.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.