Not open for further replies.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
That’s been asked and brought up more then a few times. There just hasn’t seemed to be any info in regards to the black stripes and numbers. Painted roof would be rare for sure. But I’d have to say on the HE cars 350 or 500 I dont think a painted roof would fit the styling package. The black stripes look good to me as well. Some times rarity can equate to less desirable as opposed to additional value.

Just wondering if anyone know how many CFTP heritage editions with black stripes were made? I have a friend who picked one up in the combo. Is it the most rare or would the painted black roof be more rare?
Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Again, standard answer from a coward. Come to Daytona this October and we can go over all this in person if you like. Blue garages #9.
I'll be at Road Atlanta 10-15th and will be a tad busy to deal with a narcissist, So.
I thought threats got members banned . Or are you "special".

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I'll be at Road Atlanta 10-15th and will be a tad busy to deal with a narcissist, So.
I thought threats got members banned . Or are you "special".
And what threat was that? All I told you was where I was going to be, as usual. Me and you and all of your make pretend friends can all discuss the matter. But no, you wouldn't show up because it is all something you made up to keep trolling, just like you are now. You still haven't corroborated any of your accusations. Still waiting for that. More evidence of trolling.

So, another troll post. Trolling will definitely get you banned. Besides, nobody will miss you. If you haven't figured it out yet, nobody likes you here, yet you persist. A long time ago, a 1 star general officer told me that all you have in this life is your word and your honor. You have brought mine into question and unless you back up what you say, I will do my darndest to have you removed.

I can't imagine the pathetic life you must have. I remember reading a post of yours telling everyone that you are a man of means. Then in another post you brag off how humble you are with your small house, which is almost paid off, 3 toys and a small garage. Which one is it?

So far, you are a liar, and a troll. And it's funny how you rationalize not owning a 500 because you say it overheats. The reality is that you probably can't afford it based on the story from the other thread quoted below. Let me guess, your reply will be "whatever you say" just like before.

Right. If I wanted one I'd own one or two or 5.
I have the means . I dont want one. If I buy a track car I expect it to not have issues doing more than 3 labs before it starts overheating and having issues. Thanks I'll pass. So we will agree to disagree.

Nah. She never complains when I spend money on the race parts and cost of racing .
Her point is if you really need it. Find a home with it . I just don't want to move. I owe under 10k on the home. I'm at the finish line no point of going into dept buying overpriced home . And now overpriced and high % . Nope. It is going to be life changing having no mortgage . Worth having to deal with 3 toys nad only a small garage .
So no, not a man of means. It sounds like you can't have it all, and certainly not a GT500 because you either can't afford it, or, somewhere in your twisted mind, you have convinced yourself it overheats after 3 laps, lol.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Anybody here have overheating issues with their 500?

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Anybody here have overheating issues with their 500?
I was just going to ask since I’m looking at base 500’s (still considering that R I offered on a couple weeks ago, but that’s probably a little more car than what I plan to use the car for) what point does heat become an issue with these cars. My use will be HPDE and a few track days a year (Road America, Gingerman, Autobahn CC and Blackhawk Farms are closest to me so I’d be starting there). Rest of the time will be just cruising around with my kids and going to C&C’s, so no worries there.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
what point does heat become an issue with these cars.
It doesn't, unless you can't afford it and you need to make up an excuse not to buy either of them.

The '15 and '16 350 tech packs and the '16 base 350 had no coolers, so steer clear of them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.