2021 gt magnetic grey

Justgonna send it

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6spd
Sounds meeeeeaaan. That exactly the sound I’m looking for. Any check lights here in nc they all about any inspection.

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
Sounds meeeeeaaan. That exactly the sound I’m looking for. Any check lights here in nc they all about any inspection.
no check engine light. I’m using bigdaddiesgarage 90 degree o2 extensions

OP
OP
21twister

21twister

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
glad to see you got them installed. the car sounds good. not insanely loud low but i bet it screams

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
glad to see you got them installed. the car sounds good. not insanely loud low but i bet it screams
thanks. it is loud. The cold starts are kinda ridiculous.

Sponsored

OP
OP
21twister

21twister

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
thanks. it is loud. The cold starts are kinda ridiculous.
Hey man, just checking up with you. How are you feeling with the headers now after a some time with them. Any drone at higher speeds? Is the tone pleasant after a long drive? did you go with cats or offroad pipes? and how are you overall enjoying them. Also if you have any more sound clips i'd love to hear. great setup you got though

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
Hey man, just checking up with you. How are you feeling with the headers now after a some time with them. Any drone at higher speeds? Is the tone pleasant after a long drive? did you go with cats or offroad pipes? and how are you overall enjoying them. Also if you have any more sound clips i'd love to hear. great setup you got though
i have no problems with them. The cold starts are loud first thing in the morning. I went catless. They don't drone unless your in high gear under 2000 rolling into it. I can cruise on the highway at 70-80 maintaining speed and you wouldn’t even be able to tell my car has headers but don’t get me wrong they can can be loud when you want it to be but if your easy on it its pretty tame. I did add 1-2 clips on my YouTube but I’m going to try to get more this week. I will also be taking the car for a 10 hour road trip in August. But I daily it 40-60 minutes everyday and it doesn’t bother me at all.

OP
OP
21twister

21twister

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
i have no problems with them. The cold starts are loud first thing in the morning. I went catless. They don't drone unless your in high gear under 2000 rolling into it. I can cruise on the highway at 70-80 maintaining speed and you wouldn’t even be able to tell my car has headers but don’t get me wrong they can can be loud when you want it to be but if your easy on it its pretty tame. I did add 1-2 clips on my YouTube but I’m going to try to get more this week. I will also be taking the car for a 10 hour road trip in August. But I daily it 40-60 minutes everyday and it doesn’t bother me at all.
Glad to hear youre loving it. id kill to have the headers myself but i sold the ones i had. New York state brought the dumb SLEEP act and id rather not get hit with a $700 ticket after putting headers on but i love the sound of them. love your setup. Also how has the tune been with it

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
Yeah I understand. Tune has been great no problems at all.

Sponsored

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
It will be loud but it will sound great. I suggest going with the MBRP Street version as opposed to their Race version. With the A10 trans there won't be any drone but there might be some with the M6. While driving normally it will sound good and it won't be overwhelming. When you hammer on it it will roar. For the price I doubt you will find a better setup.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I had catless long tubes and MBRP race series on my '09 GT500. I know not a direct comparison but close. It was very loud, almost sounded like a Nascar and most of my neighbors were not fans. It also had a lot of drone between 1500-2100 rpm's. I had to have MBRP make me a set of their street series mufflers and they were much better with zero drone.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
2015 gt with headers, no cats, and mbrp street.

Sound clips:

Stock cat-back with the headers and no cats:

Honestly was a little louder after adding headers. But no drone, and it never annoyed me. Cold starts were really loud but once the idle dropped it wasn't bad. I honestly really like the mbrp street series with the H-pipe. One of the better sounding exhausts to me, and I much prefer it over the corsa. I like how there isn't any drone when on the highway even with the headers.

The clips in the daytime revving the car with the check engine light is the car running on 7 cylinders. Blew up my engine, but I had to get videos of me putting on the stock exhaust for court smh. I won't have to pay the fine but have to prove I put the stock back on. State troopers are always on my ass.

Mdtaylorjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I just put headers on my 2021 gt yesterday and also have the mbrp street exhaust. I cut off the necked down portion of the H-pipe to allow a full 3" system. Sound wise yes its louder on a cold Start but not crazy, idle after warm up or at stop lights it's not any louder than the stock headers with the mbrp catback . Under acceleration it does scream starting at about 1500 rpm. Driving at steady speed no drone but I also set my tips to protrude about 1 inch past the rear valance so there's no sound waves bouncing around under the car

OP
OP
21twister

21twister

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
ive been inactive on here for a little while. thankyou to all of you who responded and for giving the clips and input. have a 10 speed i figured there wouldnt be any drone if not a little. im gonna hold off maybe come spring get some headers or go for an ess blower. we'll see. but overall nice setups and hope all are enjoying their cars. if anyone also has some good mod suggestions such as suspension ill be glad to hear
Sponsored