MBRP Active Catback With Long Tube Headers

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hey guys, I’m looking for someone with a video of the MBRP Active exhaust catback with headers. I have an active exhaust car and really trying to get a new catback. I enjoy my current setup, but I want something with a little more volume. Currently I have LT headers, Magnaflow Tru-X resonator, and factory active axle backs. But I definitely want a summer setup. Anybody got videos of the MBRP?
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Hey guys, I’m looking for someone with a video of the MBRP Active exhaust catback with headers. I have an active exhaust car and really trying to get a new catback. I enjoy my current setup, but I want something with a little more volume. Currently I have LT headers, Magnaflow Tru-X resonator, and factory active axle backs. But I definitely want a summer setup. Anybody got videos of the MBRP?
Why not kill the MF Tru X? That completely kills volume to almost stock levels even with long tubes. Replace with any quality X or H of your choice. That could get you what you're looking for and keeps oem active. Although I find the oem mufflers a bit tinny with no resonator many others like it. But again in terms of volume just losing the MF will increase it a ton.

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
I've sold a few MBRP active catbacks and they sound killer. The Corsa also gives a great tone. If you have any questions feel free to give me a shout. Check out the exhausts we have to offer here at www.lethalperformance.com! https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...-2019-ford-mustang-gt-coyote/exhaust/catbacks

OP
OP
Synergy720

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Since nobody has it, I went ahead and bought the catback. I’ll post a video once it’s installed. I’ll do a quiet mode start up and normal mode startup. (Both being cold starts)

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
Since nobody has it, I went ahead and bought the catback. I’ll post a video once it’s installed. I’ll do a quiet mode start up and normal mode startup. (Both being cold starts)
Subd to hear the results!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Synergy720

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I’m not gonna lie to you guys. It’s okay at idle. But driving, the H pipe makes it sound very much like a 1960s mustang with long tubes as well. At high RPM’s though it gets extremely raspy, not in a good way. Worse than the double X pipe I think. But that’s just me. Not my cup of tea, I’ll be throwing on magnaflow 14419 resonators on the H pipe portion, hoping to make things sound better.

OP
OP
Synergy720

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I’m not gonna lie to you guys. It’s okay at idle. But driving, the H pipe makes it sound very much like a 1960s mustang with long tubes as well. At high RPM’s though it gets extremely raspy, not in a good way. Worse than the double X pipe I think. But that’s just me. Not my cup of tea, I’ll be throwing on magnaflow 14419 resonators on the H pipe portion, hoping to make things sound better.
I'm gonna try and get videos today/tonight! Be on the lookout.

Exhaust setup is Stainless Power Headers (O/R) and MBRP Active Exhaust Catback.

OP
OP
Synergy720

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
8D8BB246-4B5D-4106-936C-1CC4C697DD3D.jpeg

Magnaflow resonators installed

OP
OP
Synergy720

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Sound any better?
Definitely sounds 100% better. Actually it’s really good. I’m hitting up Fathouse Fab about making an X pipe I can swap in place of the H pipe so I can have a better tone. And I’ll have it just in case if I ever want to swap them. You’ll see that it’s just clamped on. The only other thing I have to do is get some O2 bungs welded on the S bend pipes because I flipped the pipe around since the Cats were 3 inch ID on both sides. But other than that; it’s good and solid.

OP
OP
Synergy720

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Sponsored