N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda said this has a tendency to happen with certain cars.
I have a 17 with the Steeds IRS alignment & bushing support kit along with the UPR pro series v-links and thankfully zero NVH.
Sponsored

Bullitt78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2015 Mustang GT Premium.
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a transmission bushing insert installed in the car too? If so, I’d try removing that before the differential bushings and reevaluate.
Nope! Not that I don’t appreciate the suggestion guys but unfortunately my NVH started immediately upon installing the Steeda Red Diff bushings. Now some people might think it’s mild, or not noticeable and I can understand that. I’m extremely noise sensitive and it’s like a megaphone every time I change gears, drive at slow speeds or stop at a red light after a hard run. It’s just not what I expected.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I can’t argue with that. You know what your looking for and what’s acceptable to you. Keep us posted on how things shake out once you remove the bushings and retest.

tamadrummer1120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT
Worth mentioning in this thread in regards to swapping diffs and upgrading stuff while it is out......
Buy the kelltrac big bolt upgrade kit now and be done. The insert kits with the upgraded bolts can still break (way more likely on manual cars fwiw). You still use the oem bushings with the bushing inserts from either bmr or steeda but you get rid of the smaller oem sized bolts and go to a much larger diameter through bolt with nut. Worth the extra few mins to drill it out and clearance one small spot on the diff sides.
Sponsored