Sponsored

MagneRide vs PP1 Ride ?

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
In Nov. 2018 I went and test drove an ingot silver GT Premium with A10, PP1, MagneRide, and safe and smart at a dealer a few miles from my house. At the time, I thought I wanted the magnetic grey, but after seeing and driving the ingot silver, I'm glad I got the silver. Anyway, the car was optioned exactly as I would minus the silver, except now I'm glad it was silver and not magnetic grey. I didn't want the digital dash, digital instrument clusters are gimmicky to me; I prefer real gauges. My wife's Volvo XC90 has a digital instrument cluster, so I have experience with them and can say I wouldn't want to pay extra for the digital cluster.

Anyway, to me, the Magneride is worth it. The car rides great and handles wonderfully on backroads.
Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Yeah, I wanted a 2013 GT in deep impact blue, but ended up with an ingot silver and loved it. The problem was, I had a hard time keeping it clean. I went for a magnet grey this this time, and I like the color, but I just don't like it as much as ingot silver.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Just for a visual:
Orange is a 16 EB Performance pack (trade)
Green is my new 2020 GT PP1 MR.
But riding on 19's with similar tires

Not sure if the wing makes it look diffdrent, but the GT looks a bit.lower

50212416521_34a47caea5_z.jpg
20200810_144243 by chefjpd, on Flickr

CoolRod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I bought my used MagnaRide PP1 '18 in Aug of '19 from a Chevy dealer. It wasn't advertised with magnaride and was priced w/o it. I wasn't really even looking for magnaride as the few cars I found with it were out of my price range. I was pleasantly surprised when I later found out it had it.

My previous car was a '15 PP1. Stock for stock, the Magnaride car rides a lot better. It exhibits none of the bounce the '15 had. I generally drive around in sport mode as I think normal mode rides a little soft. My only gripe with the Magnaride is that it is only adjustable thru the various drive modes and can't be adjusted standalone (like the active exhaust and steering).
Sponsored