mach1 TrackAttack

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I forgot to ask when I called, how does it work for guests? The guest I would bring would need an auto car. I suppose if you let them know in advance they could possibly accommodate for something like that?
Owners and guests are using the FPRS cars, not our own.
Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Non-Driving Guest Experience // +$179
Each Mustang Mach 1 owner has the option to bring one non-driving guest - 14 years old minimum. Your guest can join you at the reception dinner, sit in on all classroom instruction, watch the on-track excitement, and experience the adrenaline rush of demo laps in the passenger seat of a Mach 1 with one of our professional drivers at the controls. *Limited availability per class

Driving Guest // FPRS Mustang GT $1,795

Each Mustang Mach 1 owner has the option to bring one driving guest who participates in all the same Mach 1 Track Attack activities as the owner. Perfect for drivers at any level.
I could swear it was 1695???

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Owners and guests are using the FPRS cars, not our own.
Right I’m just wanting to know if there will be auto Mach 1’s available for guests. My old man would get a kick out of coming along but he’s got more mileage than the FPRS cars and can’t do the manual transmission anymore :cwl:

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Right I’m just wanting to know if there will be auto Mach 1’s available for guests. My old man would get a kick out of coming along but he’s got more mileage than the FPRS cars and can’t do the manual transmission anymore :cwl:
I don’t believe they use Mach 1’s.

Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Post #20 earlier in the thread has a picture of the Mach’s all lined up after they were delivered at the school
I'm aware, I read and saw the pictures. Lol. That's why I asked why they would NOT use them, when the event is for them.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I screwed up, I was looking at the Ford Performance school in Charlotte. Sorry about that!

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
the 2nd person driving school uses GT PP1 cars, not Mach 1s. same if you pay for an extra day, it isn't in a Mach 1, it is in a GT PP1.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
the 2nd person driving school uses GT PP1 cars, not Mach 1s. same if you pay for an extra day, it isn't in a Mach 1, it is in a GT PP1.
I’ll call tomorrow and get clarification. It says the driving guests participate in all of the same activities as the Mach 1 owners. Either way the school will be a blast. I can’t wait

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I read it the same way as this. Having just done it in May, I can say the GTs also have modified suspension, upgraded brakes, and wider tires (which can be upgraded on day 2). The handling isn't up to the Mach 1 but most drivers won't be able to the difference.

docday64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG, M1333 Mach 1, 2013 Taurus SHO PP
Curious about the dates. The one day class is listed for 2 days and the 2 day class is listed as 3 days. Are they taking into account the reception the night before? ie August 10 is the welcome reception and August 11 is the driving school? Got to get the wife on board but looks like a vacation in my future.:blush::blush: