Sponsored

Mach1 Parts Spreadsheet

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
No problem! It drove me nuts so I'm happy to save you the trouble.

Spoiler:

Engineering Part MR3B6341602AA5FM6 / Service Part MR3Z6344210AA

Gurney Flap:

Engineering Part MR3B44212AA5FM6 / Service Part MR3Z6344210AB

"5FM6" is the color code.

Also more information/discussion here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/mach-1-hp-spoiler.165771/
Thank you very much!
Next to tackle the rear splash guard parts needed as that seems to be a little confusing as well...LOL
Sponsored

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
You would probably need extended wheel studs to accommodate one inch spacers.
It's entirely possible. I never used them on a Mustang, had 5 and 15 mm spacers with longer bolts on a Mini Cooper S and as said, it was a pain in the ass when switching wheels so I knew right away I want wide wheels instead for flush look (and more importantly better grip and, well, good feeling when tyre size starts with 3 :giggle: ).

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
It's entirely possible. I never used them on a Mustang, had 5 and 15 mm spacers with longer bolts on a Mini Cooper S and as said, it was a pain in the ass when switching wheels so I knew right away I want wide wheels instead for flush look (and more importantly better grip and, well, good feeling when tyre size starts with 3 :giggle: ).
I think switching wheels is easier with long studs. I didn't NEED them on the rear but put longer ones on anyway to match the look and because it makes swapping wheels easier. I guess you could have issues with the spacer sticking but for the most part that's not been too much of an issue. My buddy that helps me with track prep sometimes likes that I have long studs front and rear now.

Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
If you bought a rear seat delete car like I did and then decided you wanted to run a Schroth Quick Fit Pro for track days, you may have had a heck of a time finding the right bolts to use. When you pull out the RSD panel you can find the seat belt holes (mine were covered with black stickers). When I removed those stickers I found the holes were not threaded as another member here had told me. Finding the separate bolt part number took some time. Dealer wasn't able to track it down (or didn't try hard enough). Lucky for me I have a buddy who rebuilds wrecked vehicles to sell on a used car lot. He was able to track down the part. He even found a reference to it being a self tapping bolt. Once I had the part number my dealer was able to get them for me in a few days. I got 4 of them in case I decided to add a Schroth to my passenger side. Though at this point I think a Watson 4 point roll bar and a 6 or 7 point harness is in my future.

The bolt part number is:
Seat Belt Lap And Shoulder Belt Screw - Ford (W505275-S439)

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 21 Exploder ST, 00 Excursion v10
Just had almost the whole front end replaced. I’ll see if I can get the parts list from the shop on Monday to add to the spread sheet
Sponsored