• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I’m interested to see which was more appealing to those paying a premium for the Mach1
Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I imagine this is a popular flame war question :-D

I had Mini Cooper JCW with manual for almost a decade, spent a lof ot nice time with it on the track, but at the end of the day, most driving was normal traffic, calm or spirited, lot of city traffic on lights, in jams, and for me the automatic is really a miracle now in VW Passat TFSI. It still allows manual shifting with paddles when I want it and the comfort is just awesome. I'm really looking forward to the sport-tune of 10-speed in Mach 1, I'm 100% certain it won't hinder my driving experience during spirited driving.

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Here we go again....

Charlemagne: Oh yeah just wait n see!

I don't have one on order so I can't answer.

PringleMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt L3553
If I was to order one it could only be a manual .....
wife said we should probably wait until I make 1st payment on the new Bullitt! LMAO

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Obviously manual. You can tell the mettle of a man by his transmission choice. Real men drive stick. Even if the performance suffers. They are driving for the experience. The Mach1 is a car, not a blender. A car like that deserves to be driven by someone who's in touch with their feelings. The kind of man who connects with their car through the clutch pedal, and isn't ashamed to shed a tear while watching sad movies. The Manual Man. The only REAL driver.
That's why I got this bad boy to keep exercising that right arm and feet :D

rig.jpg

Last edited:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
If I were ordering (I'm not, so I didn't vote), it would be a base car with the auto, rear seat delete, and optional wheels.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Obviously manual. You can tell the mettle of a man by his transmission choice. Real men drive stick. Even if the performance suffers. They are driving for the experience. The Mach1 is a car, not a blender. A car like that deserves to be driven by someone who's in touch with their feelings. The kind of man who connects with their car through the clutch pedal, and isn't ashamed to shed a tear while watching sad movies. The Manual Man. The only REAL driver.

Deep, philosophical words that carry so much meaning and feeling to the masses. At the next inauguration you, YOU my friend, will be giving a speech instead of some nonsensical poems. Thank you.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I am anxious to see the reviews on the revised 10R80. I have an '18 that I really like in the 10 speed, but it will be interesting to see how it performs. I ordered mine in a stick, but I am looking forward to reviews from members on this forum in a few months.
It is a great time to own a performance automobile for sure.

Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
This is so good!

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
There is no end!!

it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....

Ohh and don't loose your keys....

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Gotta be a manual, I miss my GT350, had a 2020 GT500, even with the paddle shifting it was boring. I have the need to feel and control the car. When your left foot keeps searching for the missing pedal you just have to fix that. That is why among many reasons I traded in my 500 to order the Mach 1. After the last let down I am looking forward to waiting on my new Road Rocket to hit my driveway. Happy Motoring. :sunglasses::beer::flag: Chris

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
source.gif

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
M1 Abram tanks don't have stick shifts. I rest my case your Honor.
Sponsored