Did you order your Mach1 in manual or auto

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ChitownStang

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I’m interested to see which was more appealing to those paying a premium for the Mach1

Advertisement

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
Obviously manual. You can tell the mettle of a man by his transmission choice. Real men drive stick. Even if the performance suffers. They are driving for the experience. The Mach1 is a car, not a blender. A car like that deserves to be driven by someone who's in touch with their feelings. The kind of man who connects with their car through the clutch pedal, and isn't ashamed to shed a tear while watching sad movies. The Manual Man. The only REAL driver.

Charlemagne

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue
I imagine this is a popular flame war question :-D

I had Mini Cooper JCW with manual for almost a decade, spent a lof ot nice time with it on the track, but at the end of the day, most driving was normal traffic, calm or spirited, lot of city traffic on lights, in jams, and for me the automatic is really a miracle now in VW Passat TFSI. It still allows manual shifting with paddles when I want it and the comfort is just awesome. I'm really looking forward to the sport-tune of 10-speed in Mach 1, I'm 100% certain it won't hinder my driving experience during spirited driving.

LxMike

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Here we go again....

Charlemagne: Oh yeah just wait n see!

I don't have one on order so I can't answer.

PringleMD

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt L3553
If I was to order one it could only be a manual .....
wife said we should probably wait until I make 1st payment on the new Bullitt! LMAO

Mazman

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Obviously manual. You can tell the mettle of a man by his transmission choice. Real men drive stick. Even if the performance suffers. They are driving for the experience. The Mach1 is a car, not a blender. A car like that deserves to be driven by someone who's in touch with their feelings. The kind of man who connects with their car through the clutch pedal, and isn't ashamed to shed a tear while watching sad movies. The Manual Man. The only REAL driver.
That's why I got this bad boy to keep exercising that right arm and feet :D

rig.jpg

Last edited:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Stuff With Wheels
If I were ordering (I'm not, so I didn't vote), it would be a base car with the auto, rear seat delete, and optional wheels.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP

Deep, philosophical words that carry so much meaning and feeling to the masses. At the next inauguration you, YOU my friend, will be giving a speech instead of some nonsensical poems. Thank you.

GreenS550

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt K3107 Whipple 2018 Mustang GT Premium A10 Ruby Red
I am anxious to see the reviews on the revised 10R80. I have an '18 that I really like in the 10 speed, but it will be interesting to see how it performs. I ordered mine in a stick, but I am looking forward to reviews from members on this forum in a few months.
It is a great time to own a performance automobile for sure.

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
Deep, philosophical words that carry so much meaning and feeling to the masses. At the next inauguration you, YOU my friend, will be giving a speech instead of some nonsensical poems. Thank you.
The title of my essay is "93 in every tank, and catback's for everyone!"

GreenS550

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt K3107 Whipple 2018 Mustang GT Premium A10 Ruby Red
This is so good!

Advertisement

127 - Borla - 1

Advertisement