OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’m considering having my body shop giving it a good coating of lacquer so A) I can treat it like paint and B) so I have lots to work with for future polishing :like:

WD :like:
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I found what I wanted :

9-D37379-D-8-DC2-40-D6-949-D-F96-A28-F343-E0.jpg

I just needed to pull some decals off it first :

F7-EBE433-E947-4472-81-BD-AD3-DC18-FB03-F.jpg

New old stock RTR based on the Ford 15-17 rear panel :like:

Link to where you got it please! How’s the fit and finish compared to the oem?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Look into getting it covered in STEK dyno gloss black PPF. You will never need to worry about scratches ever again.

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Link to where you got it please! How’s the fit and finish compared to the oem?
They have sold out …

It came from ‘Mountune’ and they had five of them. Mountune are linked with Ford U.K. and you can buy factory upgrades from them directly through Ford / in with the deal when you purchase a new car - popular option for the Fiesta and Focus ST’s.

The fit will be as good as Ford as it’s a Ford panel (only reason I bought it), I could see the Ford ID / badges / part numbers on the back of it on the original advert. RTR must take the Ford Performance blank panel and then add the RTR decal. My panel is dated December 16.

It came with all the clips and fasteners etc pre installed so no need to swap them from the existing panel and it even came with a blank / dummy reversing camera in a separate bag taped to the back of it :like:

£185 delivered (or £178 after the bonus nectar point deal). Standard Ford Performance blank panel is £220 ish in the U.K. - and you can only get the new version with the lines (which I didn’t want).

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
They have sold out …

It came from ‘Mountune’ and they had five of them. Mountune are linked with Ford U.K. and you can buy factory upgrades from them directly through Ford / in with the deal when you purchase a new car - popular option for the Fiesta and Focus ST’s.

The fit will be as good as Ford as it’s a Ford panel (only reason I bought it), I could see the Ford ID / badges / part numbers on the back of it on the original advert. RTR must take the Ford Performance blank panel and then add the RTR decal. My panel is dated December 16.

It came with all the clips and fasteners etc pre installed so no need to swap them from the existing panel and it even came with a blank / dummy reversing camera in a separate bag taped to the back of it :like:

£185 delivered (or £178 after the bonus nectar point deal). Standard Ford Performance blank panel is £220 ish in the U.K. - and you can only get the new version with the lines (which I didn’t want).

Let me know if you come across another one without lines please! I’ll buy it from you!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
They have sold out …

Let me know if you come across another one without lines please! I’ll buy it from you!
If RTR was buying the original 2015-17 Ford Performance rear decklid panels and reselling only with their decals - those Ford blank panels have been out of stock for a few years now. Ford Performance no longer sells that blank version (2015-17) and only sells the 2018+ version.

The only way to getting the original Ford Performance 2015-17 blanks would be used via classified ads on here, other forums, FB marketplace, Craigslist or eBay. To buy a brand new 2015-17 Ford Performance blank which would be a NOS one, would be to keep searching on eBay. The last NOS panel I saw it was $300.
Sponsored