Mach 1 Puddle Light pre order

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I just ordered a set today, the discount code is still valid. I got the regular (no stripe) set. I also have a set of tint stickers for them like I had on my 17.
Sponsored

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Sorry to bring back this thread but it may be helpful for those with loose connectors which I am guessing is all of us. On their website someone had an idea to hopefully fix the loose connector issue.

-hS9-ROTD_mid.jpg

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Per pimpmyev on how to do a temporary fix for the connectors:
"Yes, I understand this, we have promoted these on the forum, we are the only manufacturers for these puddle lights. At this time, I would encourage you to do the electrican tape fix and use these amazing puddle lights. We apologize for any inconvenience."

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I am thinking of ordering these. How is it working for you guys so far? Any durability issues or dimming as the unit ages?

fordracerguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FJG M1
I still have mine installed. They haven’t gotten dimmer, but they were not bright to begin with. I’d say mine started off being 50% dimmer than stock. No issues otherwise.

Sponsored

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I am thinking of ordering these. How is it working for you guys so far? Any durability issues or dimming as the unit ages?
Have some electrical tape ready to help with the loose issue with the connector.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
To each his own, but I am with you. I have seen a Mach 1 that has Mach 1 on nearly every possible surface (headrests, mats, steering wheel, seat belts, strut covers, hub caps etc), and I just think it is a bit over the top. I thought about doing the steering wheel, but I kind of like having the horse in a few locations...it is an iconic brand.
LOL….Overbadgitosis is a real disease. To me, nothing says Tacky quite like it.
Sponsored