Sponsored

Mach 1 Pricing = Invoice - 2%

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
The cost of a divorce has gone up exponentially too ................... :facepalm: :crackup:
Yeah, you got that right. That Jennifer Lopez song "Love don't cost a thing" is full of sh*t!
Sponsored

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
1612610992048.png
Well Ford ................ When ya gonna build mine. :beer:

Radguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kia Stinger, 2018 Kia Sedona
I've had some requests on pricing for Mach 1s. I'm happy to provide quotes on Retail orders. Regardless of where you end up purchasing your Mach 1. Really straight forward I'll send you a copy of the WBDO order summary with MSRP, invoice pricing and your final sale price.

We've been very fortunate getting Mach 1s scheduled for production. Ford announced this wholesale they are not filling stock units because retail demand has been high enough to fill their production allotment.

For those who are not familiar we're a dealership in Iowa about 30 minutes from the Des Moines airport. Locally owned and operated.

Thanks!
Hello Zach,

What kind of pricing are you offering on the GT premium? I would love to order a Mach 1 but I want a convertible model. Not quite ready to order just yet, but plan is for a GT Premium, Auto, 401A, PP, AE, Magnaride, S&S, B&O, white color. Pricing on the Ford website is about $60K. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hello Zach,

What kind of pricing are you offering on the GT premium? I would love to order a Mach 1 but I want a convertible model. Not quite ready to order just yet, but plan is for a GT Premium, Auto, 401A, PP, AE, Magnaride, S&S, B&O, white color. Pricing on the Ford website is about $60K. Thanks in advance.
If you send me a PM I can get you a more exact quote. But we're 4% under invoice on GTs. My guess is it'll be around $4-5,000 in discount total.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
From forum members and other Mach 1s that we've ordered. We've known been able to save buyers almost $30,000 on their Mach 1s from MSRP.

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
It is limited ............. Figure in the normal mix numbers and there won't be that many. Plus, FoMoCo isn't letting dealers order lot cars at this time. All orders are pre sold as is mine .............. :rockon:
Its "limited" by the price, $60K for a Mustang.

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Its "limited" by the price, $60K for a Mustang.

And no one bitches about a Mustang being over $50k when it has a little snake badge glued onto it :facepalm:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
It's the glue that adds to the cost ............... 🙄 :crackup:

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4

And no one bitches about a Mustang being over $50k when it has a little snake badge glued onto it :facepalm:
Well I mean... I think there are some pretty objective advantages to the outgoing GT350 over the M1, despite being nearly the same price.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well I mean... I think there are some pretty objective advantages to the outgoing GT350 over the M1, despite being nearly the same price.
Brakes/spindles/LCAs. That’s it

For $5k less, I’ll gladly compromise on that lol

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying the price will be the main limiting factor, not that people won't want, and buy it. I am still planning on buying one early next year, mainly because it is the most trackable A10 Mustang (my wife wants to drive it, and I want her to be able to) made to date, and I can't do the extra $20k+ for a GT500.
Sponsored