Mach 1 Plan Pricing

Hmc610

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
F150 Taurus
I know the Mach will not be eligible for X plan pricing, but what about AZD plans?
I work at a dealership and was told as of right now no D plan available.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I know the Mach will not be eligible for X plan pricing, but what about AZD plans?
I work at a dealership and was told as of right now no D plan available.
No plans available.

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, The Mach1 is another boutique car by Ford. I called two local dealers wanting to buy the base car for 53K. Forget it - one of the dealer said he will be charging 10K over MSRP for his allocations. Since Ford made the car for sale globally , unlike the GT350 chance of getting the car for MSRP is close to none for a production run of 3500 units. I am surprised that they bother to place MSRP tag on it and not sell the car via auction or lottery. I am not a lawyer, but I wonder how legal this whole pricing scheme of price manipulation is between the factory and the dealer.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Guys, The Mach1 is another boutique car by Ford. I called two local dealers wanting to buy the base car for 53K. Forget it - one of the dealer said he will be charging 10K over MSRP for his allocations. Since Ford made the car for sale globally , unlike the GT350 chance of getting the car for MSRP is close to none for a production run of 3500 units. I am surprised that they bother to place MSRP tag on it and not sell the car via auction or lottery. I am not a lawyer, but I wonder how legal this whole pricing scheme of price manipulation is between the factory and the dealer.
It’s not price manipulation, it’s capitalism. Find another dealer that doesn’t operate that way. And if you can’t find one, buy from a different manufacturer. Ford does not make a car that is worth over msrp, most aren’t even worth anywhere near sticker. Voice your displeasure with your cash and they’ll get the message. The only reason they do this is because there are enough fools out there with more money than sense. Don’t be one of them.

Where did you see production limited to 3500 units??

OP
OP

Hmc610

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
F150 Taurus
Well I can get one at invoice. So I guess that’s the best that I can do.
Boy I will be upset if later the offer D plan or incentives...

Sponsored

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Vehicle Showcase
The number is not exact and fixed to 3500. I think auto week earlier this year made some calculations based on GT350 and GT350R. It depends if Ford decides to keep The Mach 1 production running for more years and not just for 2021 model year. The GT350 was a 5 year run with average of ~ 4300 cars per year, but it was not planned to be a global vehicle and sold only in the USA. I am hoping that Mach1 being global they would up the production numbers. We will have to wait and see.
I will likely have to wait for a used 2021 model down the road or maybe wait for dealers to go out of business and FOMOCO start selling cars on line like TESLA does. :-) Better yet let Amazon do the selling of cars for the big 3 and get rid of the old system.
https://cleantechnica.com/2020/08/2...business-model-the-world-has-not-seen-before/

B Dot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Gt, 2015 ES 300h, 2008 Explorer
Well I can get one at invoice. So I guess that’s the best that I can do.
Boy I will be upset if later the offer D plan or incentives...
There wont be any plan pricing on it. Just invoice and the holdback. Same thing as a shelby or bullitt

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
I have been offered MSRP by 2 dealers

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Ted Britt , Chantilly VA
Koons , Sterling , VA
just don't call Sheehy. They haven't declared a firm number as yet but "definitely will ADM and somewhere over 5k" was the answer I got.

Comparing to Shelby build numbers is unwise. Bullitt was a world car and sold 8000+4000 units in it's 2 year run. Unless something goes very wrong with S650 development the Mach1 will also be a 2 year run. I expect similar production numbers as the Bullitts. Maybe even more.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Comparing to Shelby build numbers is unwise. Bullitt was a world car and sold 8000+4000 units in it's 2 year run. Unless something goes very wrong with S650 development the Mach1 will also be a 2 year run. I expect similar production numbers as the Bullitts. Maybe even more.
I agree with this.

B Dot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Gt, 2015 ES 300h, 2008 Explorer
just don't call Sheehy. They haven't declared a firm number as yet but "definitely will ADM and somewhere over 5k" was the answer I got.

This car will not be hard to get. If people are patient will get a good deal on one. Wouldnt not even consider paying adm on this. MSRP would be a stretch.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I'd wager production of the Mach will exceed Bullitt numbers, since there's more variety in options. Only pricing and ADMs may affect this.....
Sponsored