Mach U

Threads
Reaction score
Scottsdale, AZ - Winter / Carlsbad CA - Summer
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Genesis - 2021 Mach 1(HP)
Can’t get this answer from the dealer or Ford parts. Maybe you can help. I have on order a Mach 1 without the handling package as I’ll never race the car. However I’m interested in a more aggressive look that exists with the HP. Here’s the question...can I order the front 2 piece splitter and the GT 500 type spoiler with the Gurney Flap aftermarket after delivery?
Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mach U

Mach U

Threads
Reaction score
Scottsdale, AZ - Winter / Carlsbad CA - Summer
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Genesis - 2021 Mach 1(HP)
Yes, they can be ordered, they're regular Ford OEM parts. One member posted he already ordered them at the dealer's.
Thanks much - amazing that you know, but dealer sales, dealer parts, Ford Marketing and Corporate Ford parts could not answer this.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I'm just relaying what was posted. The GT500 spoiler definitely can be ordered, OEM is on ebay and other shops, I saw aftermarket version in carbon too. Any part for any car should be available for order in case it breaks down and needs replacing or after crash etc.

Whether it's available right now is another matter, though, the Handling Package is limited and supposedly sold out now, so maybe they don't have parts for it either.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I'm just relaying what was posted. The GT500 spoiler definitely can be ordered, OEM is on ebay and other shops, I saw aftermarket version in carbon too. Any part for any car should be available for order in case it breaks down and needs replacing or after crash etc.

Whether it's available right now is another matter, though, the Handling Package is limited and supposedly sold out now, so maybe they don't have parts for it either.
Where did you see the HP is sold out?

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Supplier issues