OP
OP
ShapeShifter

ShapeShifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Finally got this done and got some pics and a sound clip. Short review: I'm glad I went with this system.

It sounds amazing! In track mode, it is similar to the atak cat back for the GT w/o active exhaust, which we have on my wife's GT, but some of the harshness seems to have been rolled off, which I personally like. The tone is amazing. Somehow, there seems to be LESS drone in the cabin than with the stock exhaust, and quiet mode is just as quiet as stock. Combine that with the larger tips and the fact that it was full bolt on (so my stock exhaust can be added back to the car for future a future buyer) and it's a win-win for me. Couldn't be happier.

_DSF2313.jpg

_DSF2321.jpg

_DSF2323.jpg
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Finally got this done and got some pics and a sound clip. Short review: I'm glad I went with this system.

It sounds amazing! In track mode, it is similar to the atak cat back for the GT w/o active exhaust, which we have on my wife's GT, but some of the harshness seems to have been rolled off, which I personally like. The tone is amazing. Somehow, there seems to be LESS drone in the cabin than with the stock exhaust, and quiet mode is just as quiet as stock. Combine that with the larger tips and the fact that it was full bolt on (so my stock exhaust can be added back to the car for future a future buyer) and it's a win-win for me. Couldn't be happier.

_DSF2313.jpg

_DSF2321.jpg

_DSF2323.jpg
Sounds great!

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1

_DSF2313.jpg

_DSF2321.jpg

_DSF2323.jpg
So which system is this? I’m confused. Active exhaust or not? Just a run down for head to tip of what you have should clear it up. Thanks!

OP
OP
ShapeShifter

ShapeShifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
So which system is this? I’m confused. Active exhaust or not? Just a run down for head to tip of what you have should clear it up. Thanks!
It’s the Borla Atak for the GT500, which is an active cat back.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1