Jules

Proud Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jules
Vehicle(s)
1970 240Z, 2015 Mustang GT prem., auto., Race Red
M6G is really doing the promotion work of MCA and Ford Marketing. MCA can offer X plans. It would be nice to have a benefit from participating in M6G.

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I emailed Hugh at MCA yesterday, they are looking into it!
Great idea sure would be nice, could use an extra $750 for mods

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Major +1. I drive my 2011 gt and my wife has a 2013 edge limited. We are clearly a Ford family. This would be a much appreciated gesture.

Sponsored

OP
OP
5.0-PoPo

5.0-PoPo

Live Free or Die
Threads
Reaction score
Where do you see that?

Op keep us updated please..... I've been a part of this great forum for a while and weighing my options for next year. This would for sure push me into getting the S550.
He was referring to my post, where I stated that I emailed MCA regarding the EAA $750. Hopefully MCA will contact Ford and have something similar in place for us...

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
To: Ford

(Mr. Dave Pericak, Mr. James Farley, Mr. Bennie W. Fowler, Mr. Raj Nair, Mr. Nicholas J. Smither, Mr. John Felice, Mrs. Elena Ford, @FordService)

Ref: Loyalty Rewards

Date: 10-08-2014

As defined by Merriam Webster:
loy·al adjective \ˈlȯi(-ə)l\
: having or showing complete and constant support for someone or something.

Dear Gentlemen and Ma’am,

I would like to take a moment to share an incredible opportunity with each one of you. As some of you may know, prior to the release of the iconic 2015 Mustang, the internet world was buzzing with speculation and hope for the new pony. Spearheading the movement was a blog and internet forum called Mustang6G.com, dedicated specifically to this new model year. As days, weeks and months have passed, the membership has now reached an excess of 4000 members and brings a guest following of 3-4 times that number on any given day. These men and women are here for one reason, your 2015 Mustang. They are here for research, for opinions, for information, but mostly for the love of this Icon.

Many of you may be familiar with internet forums and how biased and sometimes ruthless they can be, but if you have spent any time on the M6G site, you will find this group is different from the pack. This group is a singular expression of what drives, not only your company, but what forged the Mustang, PASSION.

A passion so deep that Members look at themselves, not as some anonymous user, but as a Brotherhood with a common bond. Members that are so loyal that they will spend their personal time coming to the aid of another member or spend hours answering questions, researching and promoting your product and even sorting through source code for a glimpse at the delivery date of their new baby. Members that will travel many miles and take days off of work to catch a 2015 in the wild and report their finding back to M6G.

M6G has become the foremost site for anyone that wants to know anything about the 2015 Mustang, more so than Ford, more so than any media site. It is the preeminent site not only for members and guest, but also for Ford. Ford has acknowledged this by spending their time and money to support the members with @FordService, a truly incredible asset and the establishment of COTUS for the public to be able to track their purchases. Your company also spends a great deal of time monitoring this site for content, utilizing it as a resource for customer feedback and concerns, and for marketing.

That being said, I believe it’s time for Ford to show their support and loyalty to the Members of M6G as it has with others. With little effort you can search these forums and find that members have desperately sent request for brochures, hoping to receive a “Loyalty Coupon”, most of them never receive one. There are threads on X-Plan pricing for Members of MCA and EAA. And recently discovered that with an EAA membership, you receive a “Loyalty Coupon”.

I am respectfully requesting that Ford establish a M6G Member Loyalty eCoupon. It is my belief that these members, more than any other deserve to be recognized for their Loyalty and commitment to Ford and to the Mustang. I am requesting that all members receive a $1000 Loyalty Reward to apply to their purchase of a 2015 Mustang and establish some Loyalty Reward for those that have already taken delivery. I also respectfully request that this eCoupon be allowed to be combined with any other ford incentive (Military Rewards Etc) and also be applied to X-Plan Pricing, like other rewards.

I do understand that the monetary commitment this would require, but in respect to the incredible amount of effort Ford has taken to promote the 2015 Mustang, (events, handouts, test drives and promotional items) I feel that supporting the M6G members would pay huge dividends compared to throwing money at only prospective buyers. I feel that it would create an even more loyal customer base, which would truly feel that they are part of something bigger and not just a number!

I sincerely hope that you also see the benefit of this program and hope that your action is swift, as many members are now taking delivery of this incredible American Icon!

Sincerely,

SB
That would be awesome and yet very ambitious... Would be cool if ford diid this as my other $750 buyers cash already expired since i obviously don't even have a vin yet.... hope Ford does it!

4cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
A WELL THOUGHT OUT LETTER. I am on the fence on a new GT. I am tracking my perfect car that is in production for an east coast dealer. That 750 might make it happen !

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Obviously I love this idea, but I don't see the great incentive for Ford to do it. As enthusiasts for the Mustang, we are practically already guaranteed purchases in their eyes. Although I would probably check one more box on options if they did something like this instead of taking the cut on cost.

Still an awesome effort though.

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I haven't waded through the posts. Has the letter been sent? Lol

OP
OP
5.0-PoPo

5.0-PoPo

Live Free or Die
Threads
Reaction score
I haven't waded through the posts. Has the letter been sent? Lol
They have been made aware of it and @FordService has responded that they already have a program in place. They have NOT responded to my questions in open forum or in PM. I'd give them into next week to reply.... If they do.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
I think there could be a system that would work. If M6G had a Premium Member option, one available to posters with, say, 100(?) posts? Pay a yearly fee to M6G and get special options and help keep the ads away. There are plenty of other forums that do this.

It would make that $1000 eCoupon more justifiable to Ford if they only offered it to "premium members" since they actually contribute to the forum.

With ideas like this, I should be a moderator. :p It's not like I need to lurk any more than I already do or anything. :paddle:

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
They have been made aware of it and @FordService has responded that they already have a program in place. They have NOT responded to my questions in open forum or in PM. I'd give them into next week to reply.... If they do.
What is their Current Program that is in place?

Just curious.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
What is their Current Program that is in place?

Just curious.

^ Bump. I'd like to hear more on this as well.
Sponsored