M6G Customer Loyalty Coupon $1000

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
It seemed to me that the response indicated that they already have a program in place, which would be the $750 Private Cash Offer we all already know about.
Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Thanks for clarifying.

Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
+1

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
It seemed to me that the response indicated that they already have a program in place, which would be the $750 Private Cash Offer we all already know about.
That most of us can't seem to get. After requesting several brochures.:frusty:

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
That most of us can't seem to get. After requesting several brochures.:frusty:
Believe me, I'm just as frustrated. They must have some algorithm that gives these to either first time Ford buyers or ones that haven't bought in a certain number of years. I have 2 2013 Ford's, so I'm betting that's why I'm not getting the coupon. I think they should have both a new buyer incentive and a loyal customer incentive as well.

Sponsored

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
+1

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
They have been made aware of it and @FordService has responded that they already have a program in place. They have NOT responded to my questions in open forum or in PM. I'd give them into next week to reply.... If they do.
I did some research into available options for this, 5.0-PoPo.

1. You con submit the idea on Ford Social and have everybody vote on it. Ford periodically mines ideas from here.

2. Make sure you check out the Incentives & Offers already offered by Ford in your area.

3. I can document your idea as feedback, which will be reviewed internally. To do so, I'll need your name, address, phone number, and exactly the information you'd like documented.
***Please note this is a time consuming process, which I am more than happy to do. However, I will continue to put tracking orders as my top priority, as well as answering product questions. If you send me your info to document this idea, I'll send you a case number, which will be for your records only, so that you know when I've documented it. :)

In response to your questions, 5.0-PoPo. Documenting your feedback will allow for it to be reviewed by somebody higher up in the corporate ladder than myself and as high as I can escalate it. Feedback does not always warrant contact to be made but it is valued by Ford.

I hope this helps!

Rachel :)

OP
OP
5.0-PoPo

5.0-PoPo

Live Free or Die
Threads
Reaction score
I did some research into available options for this, 5.0-PoPo.

1. You con submit the idea on Ford Social and have everybody vote on it. Ford periodically mines ideas from here.

2. Make sure you check out the Incentives & Offers already offered by Ford in your area.

3. I can document your idea as feedback, which will be reviewed internally. To do so, I'll need your name, address, phone number, and exactly the information you'd like documented.
***Please note this is a time consuming process, which I am more than happy to do. However, I will continue to put tracking orders as my top priority, as well as answering product questions. If you send me your info to document this idea, I'll send you a case number, which will be for your records only, so that you know when I've documented it. :)

In response to your questions, 5.0-PoPo. Documenting your feedback will allow for it to be reviewed by somebody higher up in the corporate ladder than myself and as high as I can escalate it. Feedback does not always warrant contact to be made but it is valued by Ford.

I hope this helps!

Rachel :)
Thank You,

I will forward it to you in a PM

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
I'm with it. +1

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium Perfomance Pack
Can anyone confirm that EAA still offers a $750 private cash coupon? I will be taking delivery next week, and I don't mind paying $40 for a guaranteed $750.

Also, has anyone heard from Mustang Club of America about them giving their members a coupon? I'm already a member with them, primarily for the X-Plan benefits.

Sponsored

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Can anyone confirm that EAA still offers a $750 private cash coupon? I will be taking delivery next week, and I don't mind paying $40 for a guaranteed $750.

Also, has anyone heard from Mustang Club of America about them giving their members a coupon? I'm already a member with them, primarily for the X-Plan benefits.
Yes, it's still on the site and good through 1/3 or 1/5. I just printed off my membership page on the site as proof, but I didn't feel awkward because I've been a member forever. I dunno if dealer is going to give you an eye roll with the start date? EAA will mail you a card, but it usually takes a week or two.

azchadwick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt prem, perf package, White 6spd
Yes, it's still on the site and good through 1/3 or 1/5. I just printed off my membership page on the site as proof, but I didn't feel awkward because I've been a member forever. I dunno if dealer is going to give you an eye roll with the start date? EAA will mail you a card, but it usually takes a week or two.
what is EAA? sorry im new .. i already signed up for the mca site.

buRNout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0, Oxford White, saddle
+1 I agree that this should happen. If not for this site, I would not be buying this car. I wouldn't know enough about it to be comfortable with the purchase. All the development details I have learned while here are valuable to me as a buyer and makes my connection to this car even stronger as opposed to the competition.

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
Wish we had xplan, military discounts, eea and all the others over here in Aus would be sweet, goodluck on the discount coupons
Sponsored