Lund tune and now CLE

DirtyDan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT California special
just installed my tune form Lund racing and now i have a CLE for p0315 crankshaft position system variation not learned. I have the MPVI2+ and was trying to use VCM scanner to do the Crank relearn but every time I open the vehicle controls and special functions tab it appears blank. any help would much appreciated.
Sponsored

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
slow junk
just installed my tune form Lund racing and now i have a CLE for p0315 crankshaft position system variation not learned. I have the MPVI2+ and was trying to use VCM scanner to do the Crank relearn but every time I open the vehicle controls and special functions tab it appears blank. any help would much appreciated.
Talk to Lund about how to do it. They use an operating system that’s not defined in the HP Tuners VCM suite and those controls might not be available to you with your MPVI2+. Did you use the MPVI to load the file or did you use an RTD or Ngauge?

PC_GUARD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP1
And no follow up in your own thread...

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Yea, Lund. Sorry I don't like their business practices.

If you have access to a SCT device you can do a relearn with it.

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
i just flashed my lund starter tune after installing my ESS super charger. same 3015 code and "vehicle controls and special functions" is blank every time i open it. tried updating to current version as well, no change.

PC_GUARD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP1
i just flashed my lund starter tune after installing my ESS super charger. same 3015 code and "vehicle controls and special functions" is blank every time i open it. tried updating to current version as well, no change.
I used my ford software to clear it... FYI

SCT or Ford seems easiest

OP
OP
DirtyDan

DirtyDan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT California special

mc68386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Not sure what CLE is - I'm familiar with CEL Check Engine Light. Maybe Check Light (Engine)?
If so, remove battery to reset EUC - sorry ECU - if that doesn't work, bring everything back to stock and try again. Still not working? Take it back to the dealer hat-in-hand and hope they can help.
Sponsored