Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I'd like to buy a set as well... for those that purchased, any difference in prices from one place to another?
im down to help out, not much wiggle but I can see what can be done brotha.

Grabbed myself a set yesterday im excited, now ganna slim down the new wheel options.

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
im down to help out, not much wiggle but I can see what can be done brotha.

Grabbed myself a set yesterday im excited, now ganna slim down the new wheel options.
How would the m600s work with these springs - any clearance issues at all in an R-Spec?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Just had a "chat" with Ray at FRPP. We discussed a few things regarding the springs. Note the tidbit he laid on me at the end...
_FRP spring chat with FRPP.JPG

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
Much appreciated Sir.

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Just had a "chat" with Ray at FRPP. We discussed a few things regarding the springs. Note the tidbit he laid on me at the end...
Cool thanks for checking. Is there some where online I can order these I dislike speaking to actual people lol.

Last edited:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I wish they knew the rates. Every time I ask they say they don't know and or will not provide that. I don't want to wait until April to purchase these just to have the rates measured and find out they are not what I myself want or need. But I'm willing to buy them and have them measured out of interest.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool thanks for checking. Is there some where online I can order these I dislike speaking to actual people lol.
I get my FRPP gear from Mike at Buyfordracing. I know that he ordered a number of these spring sets and will probably be the first FRP WD to have them. He's been a "Top Ten" Ford Racing dealer for a long time now. I suggest calling him when you are ready to order (spring sets aren't yet available) at 734-459-0130. He's very good at what he does and I'm quite confident you'll be satisfied with how your order is handled.

I wish they knew the rates. Every time I ask they say they don't know and or will not provide that. I don't want to wait until April to purchase these just to have the rates measured and find out they are not what I myself want or need. But I'm willing to buy them and have them measured out of interest.
I'm sure I could get the rates but out of respect for the individual that gave them to me I wouldn't be able to post them. I'll see if I can get it in words without using numbers and only post what is given the green light.

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Just got off the phone with FP. Just as you stated they will not give out the rates. I was however able to confirm that they are linear rate springs just as the oem springs are. I think I'll give them a shot.

TORQUEJUNKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray Track Pack
Just got off the phone with FP. Just as you stated they will not give out the rates. I was however able to confirm that they are linear rate springs just as the oem springs are. I think I'll give them a shot.
Great news, Looks like FPP for me!:cheers:

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok. So we no know that the Ford Racing springs are linear rate and are not made by Eibach.

Today was rather productive. Hopefully we can learn how these springs sit rate-wise when compared to the regular GT350 as well as the GT350R springs.

:)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't normally share emails but the good people at Ford Racing are apparently paying attention to the matter at hand and divulged some more. The response definitely helps in the decision making process.

I'm glad I have a set earmarked for myself.:) Thanks again Ray.
_FRP spring chat with FRPP1.JPG

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
So basically he's saying they are stiffer than R springs and are linear. Plus lower it 20mm. I'm buying, I'll probably regret it due to the R splitter I have and 30 series tires.

But honestly I don't get the big secret. Even on other springs that they already sell, they never tell the spring rates.

Last edited:

Mr. Adair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT3
I don't normally share emails but the good people at Ford Racing are apparently paying attention to the matter at hand and divulged some more. The response definitely helps in the decision making process.

I'm glad I have a set earmarked for myself.:) Thanks again Ray.
Nice work by all today on this issue. Linear is good. My main concern is obviously when NOT tracking that the ride quality is acceptable on street. I guess it's down to whether or not the softest setting would then still be acceptable for street use? I'm not super familiar with the drive modes as I do not have the car yet. That said, since they are not available until April will there be a vendor that will receive the most quantity/availability?

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Nice work by all today on this issue. Linear is good. My main concern is obviously when NOT tracking that the ride quality is acceptable on street. I guess it's down to whether or not the softest setting would then still be acceptable for street use? I'm not super familiar with the drive modes as I do not have the car yet. That said, since they are not available until April will there be a vendor that will receive the most quantity/availability?
You could also get the DSC magneride controller to help soften the ride if this is a concern. I'm going with the DSC to allow fine tuning of the dampers.
Sponsored