Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Time for new all season tires for my daily rims.
What does everyone do to get the best price when shopping for tires? July 4 sales are starting to be advertised.

EDIT: I am NOT looking for tire choice recommendations, only tire PURCHASING recommendations.

Pic for attention:

20220623_113701.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
If you want to buy online I would suggest Tire Rack. For local purchases Discount tire is hard to beat. Also, if youā€™re a member, Costco. But they rotate their promotions monthly, so you may need to wait until your brand is available.

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
It really is gonna boil down to if you have a preference of brand. Are you going stock size rims, are your rims aftermarket, larger, smaller.. Depending on all of that you can look for deals. Pep Boys in my area always has tons of tires on sale. I have Continentals, cooper, and firestone shops around me. What is local to you? Currently i have Lexani tires on my daily rims. I ordered them online from lexani direct. The reason was that i matched what was on the rims when i got them.

OP
OP
GTP

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 is at the top of the list.

Belle Tire has been good to me for flats fixed free, and good alignments, plus they are careful with my rims during mounting. Haven't bought tires from them. They are running a sale for up to $190 off set of 4.

Sponsored

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
I am happy with the grip of my continental dws 06 plus. Surprisingly good straight line grip. They are a bit squirmy on corners though , I think thats due to having so many splits in the tread blocks and deep tread. They actually grip better than any other tire ive tried in a straight line. I have 770+ rwhp and can hook in 2nd on good surfaces with these for the first time ever.

OP
OP
GTP

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys for your experience on tire models.

Please note I am only looking for purchasing tips and not tire choice advice. I updated the first post.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Forget about all seasonsā€¦ buy indy 500 for warm months and get a set of used oem wheels for winter tires
Why? Michelin AS4ā€™s are awesome tires. Unless you are tracking your car the improvement summer tires will offer will at best be minimal. Not everyone needs or wants the hassle of having different wheels and tires.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 is at the top of the list.

Belle Tire has been good to me for flats fixed free, and good alignments, plus they are careful with my rims during mounting. Haven't bought tires from them. They are running a sale for up to $190 off set of 4.
Sounds like you already know where to go. Good luck! :like:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
join USAA or befriend people till you find one.
25-30% off Goodyear and it's related brands

Last edited:
Reactions: GTP

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Tire Rack - for many reasons - one being their customer service is second to none (I hope it doesn't change since they've been acquired by discount tire) - since you are in Indy - I would go pick them up at South Bend for an additional discount.

Manufacturer rebates apply to every retailer so they will have all the rebates others do. I purchased probably $10k worth of tires from TR if not more (and they support a lot of amateur motorsports).

Reactions: GTP

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I am happy with the grip of my continental dws 06 plus. Surprisingly good straight line grip. They are a bit squirmy on corners though
very soft sidewalls. same reason they hook.
try adding a couple of PSI up front but you won't ever get rid of the sensation. If you want sharp and precise Supercar3 up front.

Roadsign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Discount Tire has 5% discount and 0% financing(length depends on purchase amount) signing up/using their credit card. Just pay attention to terms and pay it off before the end of "special" cause it's right at 30% interest if you don't!!šŸ˜³

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Time for new all season tires for my daily rims.
What does everyone do to get the best price when shopping for tires? July 4 sales are starting to be advertised.

EDIT: I am NOT looking for tire choice recommendations, only tire PURCHASING recommendations.

Pic for attention:
Although we might be slightly biased, we may have a suggestion on where to get a great deal on a set of tires. We also guarantee the lowest OTD pricing on any product we carry.
Sponsored