Looking for the right exhaust

TuxedoPC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Looking for an exhaust set up that is deep. Only willing to do a cat back/ axle with a crossfire borla x and h pipe combo if anyone knows about that. Seems like a pretty good concept. Looking for a quiet ride but once you get on it, it gets loud...loud.
Sponsored

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Heard this was a good one for deep non crappy rasp.
3AEE1E35-63C2-494F-A476-E186B5D3FEB6.png

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
It's very difficult to find deep without drone, especially with some volume. As someone who's probably had more exhaust combinations on this car than almost anyone else, don't cheap out, and don't buy an axleback that doesn't have drone cancelation technology built in. You want to enjoy it, right?

This is your best bet.
https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/awe-3015-42096.html

It is loud, has a rich tone and doesn't drone. Don't let the touring name fool you.

Last edited:

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Lol... Some people’s ego’s have to be heard on the same conversations over and over...

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Lol... Some people’s ego’s have to be heard on the same conversations over and over...
And some people's dumbass rebuttles always follow

Sponsored

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
I really like the FRPP X-pipe and Borla S-type AB's on my car. Not loud just driving around, but gets loud when you get on it. IIRC the whole setup was less than $900.

onlyturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6spd, 2016 Audi S4 (Sold)., 2009 Subaru STI (Sold), 2003 SAAB Aero (Sold)
I have an extra RTR tactical axle back exhaust for sale cheap if you want...great condition...

The deepest tone on the market is the full 3 inch Gibson I believe, but it has some drone at 2000 rpm. Best muscle car sound I have ever heard, low deep sound, a LOT of volume...

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
h pipe + borla ab. I've went through a lot of combos & the current 1 makes me grin. Loud at WOT but super quiet cruising even with longtubes. deep tone that gets peeps attention.

jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
It's very difficult to find deep without drone, especially with some volume. As someone who's probably had more exhaust combinations on this car than almost anyone else, don't cheap out, and don't buy an axleback that doesn't have drone cancelation technology built in. You want to enjoy it, right?

This is your best bet.
https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/awe-3015-42096.html

It is loud, has a rich tone and doesn't drone. Don't let the touring name fool you.

I second this setup. I've have my fair share of exhausts and I will stick with this one. The track is loud, but plenty of drone. The touring is just as loud when you get on it, but no drone and can be quite if you want. Definitely my favorite setup so far and a quality built piece.

SOMDS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Prem PP1|MT6|MR, '17 Lexus IS300 f-Sport, '08 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have the Borla Stinger S-type cat back for the active exhaust. I typically drive in sport mode, sounds great and always turns some heads when driving through town.

Sponsored

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
I second the Borla S type, great sounded exhaust with no drone. Depending on if you have the active system, would depend on the setup you'd get and obviously the active system will be a bit quieter until you wanted it to be, but I think the non Active System is still reasonable. Let me know if you have any questions about any system we offer. I can give you a great deal.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/b...black-chrome-tips-without-active-exhaust.html.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Agreed be aware when looking at deeper tones regardless of brand the drone is often increased.

Shewantsthe5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT, 2014 Black Jeep SRT
Roush Axle Back with Steeda H Pipe
I second Roush AB with X or H pipe. I love the sound little to zero done. Not really a deep sound because this is a mod motor after all but screams when you on it. I've run this setup on both of my mustangs and always get compliments.
Sponsored