tripp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Look at this pricing already...

31339881457_c2a15beefa_k.jpg
[/QUOTE
The Ford Racing seat delete kit is much more reasonably priced ($903.00 MSRP) and actually includes the needed hardware

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Current MSRP for all three panels plus hardware is about $14,350.
Is the above price you provided for the CF spoiler or something else and what have you come up with regarding the radio delete plate with respect to price and availability?

:inspect:

Sponsored

tripp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Is the above price you provided for the CF spoiler or something else and what have you come up with regarding the radio delete plate with respect to price and availability?

:inspect:
That price is for all of the spoiler pieces and necessary hardware. I have a pricing inquiry out for the JR3Z-18842-G, but haven't received a response yet.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
That price is for all of the spoiler pieces and necessary hardware. I have a pricing inquiry out for the JR3Z-18842-G, but haven't received a response yet.
Understood but wanted to confirm.:)

Aside from waiting for pricing is there availability for this unit and also what kind of pricing does your dealership have for a set of CF wheels?

:sunglasses:

tripp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
The response I got for availability on the JR3Z version was that it would take roughly 2 weeks to receive. As for price, without giving out too much info on dealer cost (and pissing off any other parts people that might frequent this place), I'll say that with standard markup, list price is just over $900. Obviously, a lot of dealers sell online at a lot lower than list price, so if one were to find a dealer willing to order it, a decent deal might be had.
However, parts like these almost always have core charges associated with them, and anyone buying one of these to add to their car isn't going to have a core to return. I didn't ask what the core on this specific part is, but I'd wager it's $1000, based on my experience.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
The response I got for availability on the JR3Z version was that it would take roughly 2 weeks to receive. As for price, without giving out too much info on dealer cost (and pissing off any other parts people that might frequent this place), I'll say that with standard markup, list price is just over $900. Obviously, a lot of dealers sell online at a lot lower than list price, so if one were to find a dealer willing to order it, a decent deal might be had.
However, parts like these almost always have core charges associated with them, and anyone buying one of these to add to their car isn't going to have a core to return. I didn't ask what the core on this specific part is, but I'd wager it's $1000, based on my experience.
Based on my experience a couple of years ago a core exchange was a key element of securing one of these units and without a core exchange I was told that a transaction would not go forward.

tripp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Based on my experience a couple of years ago a core exchange was a key element of securing one of these units and without a core exchange I was told that a transaction would not go forward.
I don't doubt that there are some dealers that won't sell if there is no core to be returned, but there really isn't any reason for that. The dealer should include the price of the core in the sale, and when they are unable to return the core later, they have lost nothing as they have already collected the value of the core from the customer.
I've sold to people several times that didn't have a core for various reasons or wanted to keep their old core. Customer pays for the core, everyone's happy.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
We'll see who's the idiot when you tally the final bill and you are left with some Frankenstein that you will get pennies on the dollar for.

This is comical.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Based on trying to be helpful with respect to your radio delete cover posts I would appreciate a response to my post #23 or is it just a case of picking and choosing to respond to certain questions that you are more comfortable with?

:sunglasses: