Sponsored

Looking for Radio Delete panel

MustangGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, LB / White OTT
Key is to find someone who actually bought a radio-delete car for racing and using it "for what it was intended to be used for".. you know, because they are saving 60lbs (or whatever) :) Certainly they'd want to pull off that cover to save another 10 ounces and really gain some performance... you know, so they can (AGAIN) "use the car as it was intended".

:)
Sponsored

JWB350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R (Kona Blue)
I enjoyed reading this thread, and appreciated the photos in reply #19 such as the following. Thanks...
D28C234D-84CD-4E1A-93B5-B42154687FA7.jpeg

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I find it interesting that a non GT350/R owner comes onto our forum looking for some help and advice with respect to obtaining/purchasing a radio delete cover and then proceeds to call out one of our long time members all the time seemingly preaching to us as to how much he supposedly knows about our Base R model cars when in fact he owns a Mustang GT.

Obviously all this speaks to his immense maturity or lack thereof.

I have owned and driven a 2016, 2017 and 2018 Base R model and have tried to be helpful and respectful to your post.

Carry on as we all look forward to being further educated on these outstanding Base R models!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Schu

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
I find it interesting that a non GT350/R owner comes onto our forum looking for some help and advice with respect to obtaining/purchasing a radio delete cover and then proceeds to call out one of our long time members all the time seemingly preaching to us as to how much he supposedly knows about our Base R model cars when in fact he owns a Mustang GT.

Obviously all this speaks to his immense maturity or lack thereof.

I have owned and driven a 2016, 2017 and 2018 Base R model and have tried to be helpful and respectful to your post.

Carry on as we all look forward to being further educated on these outstanding Base R models!

What help... I never ask you for any help. I probably know way more about this than you do. I ask if anyone has a unit they want to sell. I dont really need any educated "guesses " on availabilities or fitment.

@tripp has been EXTREMELY helpful, because he actually has practical knowledge...

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
What help... I never ask you for any help. I probably know way more about this than you do. I ask if anyone has a unit they want to sell.
Really!

You came onto our GT350/R forum looking for a radio delete cover which lead to "tripp" asking for a VIN in order to find the correct part number for him/you after which time I supplied him with my VIN in order to help both of you out.

Based on your posts you need to grow up and appreciate you preaching to someone who was possibly driving Mustangs before you were even thought of!

:giggle:

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Yikes

Contact Midway Mustang they have parted out 3-4 350s and I think one of them was a R but I don't know how long ago that was.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Schu

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
Really!

You came onto our GT350/R forum looking for a radio delete cover which lead to "tripp" asking for a VIN in order to find the correct part number for him/you after which time I supplied him with my VIN in order to help both of you out.

Based on your posts you need to grow up and appreciate you preaching to someone who was possibly driving Mustangs before you were even thought of!

:giggle:
Just leave already... you have nothing to contribute except trollala

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Just curious as to what are we to be looking at?

:yawn:
It appears to be an R "Tribute" in the making. Which will be worth nothing to a purist but may have higher than normal used GT value to a kid.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Based on trying to be helpful with respect to your radio delete cover posts I would appreciate a response to my post #23 or is it just a case of picking and choosing to respond to certain questions that you are more comfortable with?

:sunglasses:
Harry
Just curious as to what are we to be looking at?

:yawn:
I know what I'd be looking (or laughing at) if I came across this car in the wild. What a flippi
It appears to be an R "Tribute" in the making. Which will be worth nothing to a purist but may have higher than normal used GT value to a kid.
Or an idiot.