Let’s talk about return style fuel systems

OP
OP

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
That's all low pressure side. It even has a note on the bottom left "18+ uses OEM HPFP Feed and FPRS."

I think @engineermike did extensive testing on how much the high pressure side does or doesn't contribute. I would think you can keep the HP side consistent and manage all the new load with the port injection/low pressure side of things. Whether that's optimal or not, I think Mike can weigh in.
Thanks @Angrey, the drawing just seemed to leave things open to interpretation. I saw the note too but thought perhaps there needed to be a T block or something to tie it all together which isn’t notated. I guess I’m not/wasn’t sure if it’s possible to leave the low pressure side “as is” and if that’s what the kits’ illustration is eluding to.

I also just returned from a multi week trip at Disney with my kids, have had several cocktails and may be losing my sanity so bear with me 😂.
Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
What are some thoughts on the different options for aftermarket fuel rails? Are they that much different from one another or are all pretty much the same with just slight variations?
A lot of them are copies of each other. Some of them have more internal volume than others. You can just read the different brands to find out

My fuel system will be in hand sometime within the next week.

Can anyone help me interpret this chart regarding the use of the OEM HPFP feed and FRPS? Is this insinuating that I have nothing to do for the HPFP? Simply run my feed line to the rail and then from the rail to the regulator? Seems simple enough but want to make sure I’m not overlooking something dumb.

5A6B5C25-D9EE-45E1-BD6C-2C456D26C932.jpeg
You can run a direct connection to the hpfp if you want but it is not needed. Pressure is the same throughout the lines and rails. The hpfp does not care if it has more pressure than specified, it does care if it is below pressure. This is why you can run a single regular setup as depicted above.

There are many configurations that can be had, but this one will work too. You may get some pulsing depending on the size of the regulator though.

OP
OP

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
A lot of them are copies of each other. Some of them have more internal volume than others. You can just read the different brands to find out

You can run a direct connection to the hpfp if you want but it is not needed. Pressure is the same throughout the lines and rails. The hpfp does not care if it has more pressure than specified, it does care if it is below pressure. This is why you can run a single regular setup as depicted above.

There are many configurations that can be had, but this one will work too. You may get some pulsing depending on the size of the regulator though.
Much appreciated, thank you!

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
My fuel system will be in hand sometime within the next week.

Can anyone help me interpret this chart regarding the use of the OEM HPFP feed and FRPS? Is this insinuating that I have nothing to do for the HPFP? Simply run my feed line to the rail and then from the rail to the regulator? Seems simple enough but want to make sure I’m not overlooking something dumb.

5A6B5C25-D9EE-45E1-BD6C-2C456D26C932.jpeg
Sorry Im late to the Fuel system discussion party. I asked Arcane/Juggernaut about this as well, since they seem to have contracted my 7 year old niece to draft up the "Installation Instructions". The passenger side rail utilizes a quick connect fitting and has a port just like OEM to feed the HPFP

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Sorry Im late to the Fuel system discussion party. I asked Arcane/Juggernaut about this as well, since they seem to have contracted my 7 year old niece to draft up the "Installation Instructions". The passenger side rail utilizes a quick connect fitting and has a port just like OEM to feed the HPFP
I've actually told other vendors and suppliers that the absolute best instructions I've ever seen is the MGW shifter instruction videos. A simple link to a video with step by step short clips of each step is incredibly effective and easy to produce/edit. It's visual, and simple. It's unfortunate that so many parts/modifications come with instructions that are so bad.

Sponsored

OP
OP

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I appreciate it! I got my fuel system delivered Tuesday but haven’t had had time to really dive into it. If you happen to have this setup and a photo to share that’d be awesome! No biggie if not, it seems straightforward enough.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
I appreciate it! I got my fuel system delivered Tuesday but haven’t had had time to really dive into it. If you happen to have this setup and a photo to share that’d be awesome! No biggie if not, it seems straightforward enough.
Unfortunately I don't have mine yet, but I have installed a couple similar products. Let me know if you run into any issues and I may be able to help. Once I get mine, I think I will do a detailed writeup on the install.

MKL_DS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1

Sponsored

Grimreaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Just grabbed one of their clutch adjustment valves for $82 too. Usually $200 plus. Headed for their fuel rails now

MKL_DS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
How'd he run his? Dual feeds and returns or y 'ed together? Dual fpdm or wired off single?
They are y’d before the filter on the feed side then split before the rails. Return is a y after the rails then splits back to 2 at the rear for dual returns. Dual relay kit.
Car runs 9.80 at 141 with a roush 2300 on E and is driven on the street regularly.