Sponsored

Kenne Bell 2018/2019 MY First Image

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I've been Been waiting for this to get released, and is the basis for me parting out the 2017 in order to get an A10 2019. According to their FB post a standard 3.2L for a 18 and up. This is all from KBs Facebook Page.

"KENNE BELL 2018/19 MUSTANG GT SUPERCHARGER KIT SPY PHOTO!

The moment everyone has been waiting for has arrived! A pantload of development and Patent work has been done behind closed doors already. We are receiving first run castings for our prototype run for the MY18/19 platform! Here is a peek at a partial load of bases for the kit getting ready for the machines.

This radical new design incorporates all the latest technology from the ground up. We canā€™t reveal everything here because as the saying goes in the Top Gun movie: ā€œI could tell you, but then Iā€™d have to kill youā€. What we can tell you is it will utilize our brand new 3.2 liter high output supercharger capable of over 1100 rwhp, or a gnat hair away from 1300 engine hp. This will be standard on all ā€™18-up GT kits.

A few other features will include:
ā€¢ 65% more intercooling capacity than ā€˜15-ā€˜17 kits.
ā€¢ 35% higher flowing inlet system of any other previous kit.
ā€¢ 60% MORE heat exchanger capacity than ā€˜15-ā€˜17 kits.

Thatā€™s all you get for now! Remember what Tom Cruise said!

More to come after it is DECLASSIFIED!!"

DxmrNSA.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Never been impressed by yalls S/C but seems you guys are trying. Send me a free unit and I will get it installed and feed back will be given.

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Looks like youā€™ll be inverting the blower and placing it in valley. Smart move given the lack of space, just hope yā€™all take the time to design a lid that allows for a massive intercooler brick

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
KB used to be big in the mustangs but seems to have fallen out.. i always am happy to hear about units using the latest technology.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
KB used to be big in the mustangs but seems to have fallen out.. i always am happy to hear about units using the latest technology.
My honest opinion is they will get there shit together and bring a better than Whipple or Roush to market. If they concentrate on cooling and really concentrate on cooling this will bring the others along. Hoping for the best. The guys there at KB are really good people with some catching up to do.

Sponsored

OP
OP
racingmason

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
My honest opinion is they will get there shit together and bring a better than Whipple or Roush to market. If they concentrate on cooling and really concentrate on cooling this will bring the others along. Hoping for the best. The guys there at KB are really good people with some catching up to do.
Their marketing and lack of web sales from estores hurt them and really helped Whipple and others. There stuff works really well. Yes there are heat issues it I was able to remedy mine with easy mods. Since nobody bought mine it's going back on this weekend with a drilled out intercooler with upgraded 1 inch fitting for more flow. The patent process and new design with only 6 employees takes alot longer than say Roush or Whipple.

GT2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NADA BRAH
Whipple makes good shit, I believe this will come out good. a 3.2 will be a welcome addition. This 3rd gen coyote would really work well with it.