JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Close the hood and all I care about is the results.

Well the results no one even knows yet.

Consider me bat shit crazy but it rather be able to have the best results instead of bragging at cars and coffee how sexy my whipple is...... LOL

Maybe it wont produce better results than the other blowers currently on the market but i will say this.

Its bigger displacement.
It should have better cooler post blower temps. considering the quad intercoolers.
It has a larger TB than anything whipple offers.

But ohhh noes its got a rear facing inlet..... LOLOLOLOL

Seriously some of you people need to either A. get of the bandwagon nut swinging or B. At least chill out until we see how the KB blower package performs.

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Close the hood and all I care about is the results.

Well the results no one even knows yet.

Consider me bat shit crazy but it rather be able to have the best results instead of bragging at cars and coffee how sexy my whipple is...... LOL

Maybe it wont produce better results than the other blowers currently on the market but i will say this.

Its bigger displacement.
It should have better cooler post blower temps. considering the quad intercoolers.
It has a larger TB than anything whipple offers.

But ohhh noes its got a rear facing inlet..... LOLOLOLOL

Seriously some of you people need to either A. get of the bandwagon nut swinging or B. At least chill out until we see how the KB blower package performs.
LOL. Seems you should eat your own advice. :giggle:

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
She thinks my Whipple’s sexy.... it really turns her on

I like classical music, romcoms, long walks on the beach and Whipples

Geezuz! Look at the Whipple on that fella!

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
I hope I choose Kenne Bell when I buy a blower. I've always wanted a big big polished beast. The 3.6 is unfortunately too big for my stock motor so I'll probably end up with the 3.2. More than enough power for a stock engine.

Wtf you mean you hope? How many personalities you got making the decisions in there?

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Well I mean some of us have at least 2.

I have myself saying yolo buy car parts and ride out the storm when shes mad.

And the other is her voices saying dont even think about it!

LOL!!

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Wtf you mean you hope? How many personalities you got making the decisions in there?
lol

There are so many things to consider, Whipple because it's an easy standard and every Monkey can tune it, Procharger because I want to AutoCross, Kenne Bell because I've always wanted one and they make the most power.

*Whipples are over priced but make great power pretty easy until 850rw.
*Prochargers eat up Crank snouts and with the D1x & MT82 I'm going to constantly searching for more RPM's and Boost. Not to mention getting over the 1k rwhp will be much harder.

There's a lot of little voices up in my head right now. $10K is a lot of money & I'm only spending once on a blower. When I buy it, I'm stuck with it till I die. Waiting is my biggest problem because it makes me over think it.

I want a Polished 3.6 badly. :) I respect Whipples, but I'm tired of seeing them.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
lol

There are so many things to consider, Whipple because it's an easy standard and every Monkey can tune it, Procharger because I want to AutoCross, Kenne Bell because I've always wanted one and they make the most power. I want a 3.6 but I don't want an Aftermarket hood. ..the ones I do want/like, I have no idea if they are tall enough in the right spots.

*Whipples are over priced but make great power pretty easy until 850rw.
*Prochargers eat up Crank snouts and with the D1x & MT82 I'm going to constantly searching for more RPM's and Boost. Not to mention getting over the 1k rwhp will be much harder. *I'll never even consider a VMP or an Edlebrock.

There's a lot of little voices up in my head right now. $10K is a lot of money & I'm only spending once on a blower. When I buy it, I'm stuck with it till I die. Waiting is my biggest problem because it makes me over think it.

I want a Polished 3.6 badly. :) I respect Whipples, but I'm tired of seeing them.
Prochargers eat crank snouts!!!Hmmmm.Well the last three broken cranks i seen were not prochargers and this is the kind of bad MISIMFORMATION ,we could do without.Their are alot of things that go into these crankshafts getting broken and im willing to bet a good amount of money that it has nothing to do with the kits,whom evey makes it,but more with the person turning the wrenches.Is their one that that randomly breaks??Im sure it is but very small percentage.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Prochargers eat crank snouts!!!Hmmmm.Well the last three broken cranks i seen were not prochargers and this is the kind of bad MISIMFORMATION ,we could do without.Their are alot of things that go into these crankshafts getting broken and im willing to bet a good amount of money that it has nothing to do with the kits,whom evey makes it,but more with the person turning the wrenches.Is their one that that randomly breaks??Im sure it is but very small percentage.
I'm happy you replied.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Tommy, I read where the centrifugal's use an extra pulley that extends off the crank or a modified pulley that extends off the crank causing extra stress. Maybe I am saying it wrong but is that the case?

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Tommy, I read where the centrifugal's use an extra pulley that extends off the crank or a modified pulley that extends off the crank causing extra stress. Maybe I am saying it wrong but is that the case?
Adding hundreds of horsepower to your car adds extra stress too... lol

All of the crank failures I've seen were directly after installing an ATI balancer along with the additional pulley. (aka: it wasn't installed/seated properly).
Sponsored