Katzkin or Leatherseats.com

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I've never been a fan of leather seats in a car or felt that I needed/wanted them. recently sat in my buddies car, he has an 18 premium. I was amazed how much better they felt then my cloth seats. I will be looking into katzkin in the future for sure.
Sponsored

rii_505

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricardo
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost 2018
Look into Alea as well. I love mine, and won't miss endlessly vacuuming fuzz and dog fur off that fabric

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303032301786?ViewItem=&vxp=mtr&item=303032301786

I'm not sure why, but I'm actually glad that the ones I actually got don't have the additional seams in the lateral bolsters. Very happy customer.
i bought my kit from another seller $350+$35 (shipping). He doesn't have any right now but if anyone want a kit i can contact him, let me know. I received a katzkin box and the kit was brand new. Did the installation myself and saved good $$$.
IMG_7985.JPG
IMG_8023.jpg

BadGTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Auto, 1400HP GTR
i bought my kit from another seller $350+$35 (shipping). He doesn't have any right now but if anyone want a kit i can contact him, let me know. I received a katzkin box and the kit was brand new. Did the installation myself and saved good $$$.
IMG_7985.JPG
IMG_8023.jpg
Those are stock Ford seat covers.

1004ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 , 2017 Ford Edge Sport
Those are stock Ford seat covers.
You're right.
I would have gone with that option to upgrade from cloth, but none of the sellers had stock, so I just paid extra and went with new Katzkin.

Sponsored

BadGTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Auto, 1400HP GTR

ghostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2017 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Below are some pictures of the Katzkin leather kit I ordered from https://www.canadaseatskins.us/ for my 2017 Ecoboost. I installed them myself and I was very happy with how they turned out. However, after receiving samples from https://www.leatherseats.com/shop/search.html?make=FORD&model=MUSTANG, I am thinking about ordering a leather kit from leatherseat.com for my 2018 Mustang GT. The samples from leatherseats.com are very soft and supple. However leatherseats.com is a little more expensive.

bergdon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I'm very happy with my Katzkins also. The quality of the leather is great.

Sky006

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sky
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
im looking to upgrade my my seats with solid one color black leather with white piping. Any opinions on going with Katzkin or Leatherseats.com?
Hey guys,
I’m looking for similar upgrade as well. I got a quote from a local store for katzkin leather seat cover (two tone ) for $1300 including material and installation . Is it too much or reasonable?

Sponsored

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey guys,
I’m looking for similar upgrade as well. I got a quote from a local store for katzkin leather seat cover (two tone ) for $1300 including material and installation . Is it too much or reasonable?
I ordered mine last week at $1500 installed for two tone setup with wings and perforated insert.

OP
OP
hossman

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Hey guys,
That’s a really good price you got.

1004ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 , 2017 Ford Edge Sport
Hey guys,
Agree with the others that have already responded, that's a good price - Having done install myself, definitely good deal.