Sponsored

Just Wondering ...

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Did any UK (or right hand drive) cars ever get the extra centre gauges like the US PP cars ?

WD :like:
Sponsored

jonny10buds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt, 1972 Lincoln Continental MkIV, 2010 Honda Accord (daily driver)
Did any UK (or right hand drive) cars ever get the extra centre gauges like the US PP cars ?

I would say no, the dashboard for RHD is a different moulding so producing two different dashes wouldn’t be cost effective for the small numbers involved

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia

Sounds like a new project coming onboard !

In theory the oil pressure and vacuum gauges are now on the new digital dash display gauges. There is also the N Gauge vent option too. But I agree the PP gauges look cool and are OEM.

As above I don’t think you can get the RHD dash piece let alone the reconfiguring of the HVAC connections to the rear that might be needed.

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Sounds like a new project coming onboard !

In theory the oil pressure and vacuum gauges are now on the new digital dash display gauges. There is also the N Gauge vent option too. But I agree the PP gauges look cool and are OEM.

As above I don’t think you can get the RHD dash piece let alone the reconfiguring of the HVAC connections to the rear that might be needed.
you just need the gauges, a harness and tap into the APIM wires. You may have to get your tuner to change the oil pressure read setting but they will work.

I have all the parts, just haven't got around to it. its to able but depends how much hassle you want to deal with. The only issue with putting something like that in where it should go is the squeaks and creaks.
Sponsored