The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Buying an M4 does that mean you cancelled your stang order or you never ordered?!
He's bought a V8 Mustang, he was trolling!
Sponsored

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
:cool:Takes all sorts. Whatever floats your boat I say. :cool:

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
GT starts at c35k, M4 starts at 60k. With extra's the M4 can rise into the 70/80s. GT can't peak over 44k. Aus is always a bit of a hard one on the markets, everything with Aus seems way higher price!
Yeh we get it through the neck down here with 33% luxury car tax, they have introduced the possibility of a parallel imports scheme and car companies and now screaming because their gravy train might slow down.

Porsche has straight out said they will not provide warranty a Porsche sold in the UK, trying to protect their 6 figure mark ups.

Either way whether OP was trolling or not the Mustang and the M4 are both beautiful cars, I wouldn't say no to either. However my Mustang does need more powahhh

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I'm finding this quite amusing

Your all complaining about people calling the Mustang a Ford and stereotyping the car, it's only good on a straight line, interior is cheap plastic etc!

Yet all you guys seem to do is put down other manufacturers in the same way! It's seriously childish & putting me off the car even more,
Have you actually read through the thread or just posted this comment based on what you THOUGHT people would say.

Comments have been some tongue in cheek, some complimentary to the BMW and some negative ones.

For the record, if the BMW dealer had treated me with a bit more respect, I most probably would have got an 4 series before I even knew about the Mustang coming over here.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Anyone wanting to get the piss ripped out of em try owning a TVR..:lol::lol:

Over the last 20 years I've had 4 of em, and funnily enough despite what people say, non went on fire, I only suffered 2 minor brakedowns (coil) (thermostat).
Did 1000's and 1000's of miles, had 1 non fault crash that I walked away from, they didn't even write it off....:clap2:and am still here to tell the tale..:headbang:

Before:eyebulge:

After:hail:

Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I Love TVRs
Mm, they done look great after a crash and people realised its like a canoe with wheels!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ha, lets turn this thread into a 'bash each others cars that aren't mustangs' thread.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I Love TVRs
Mm, they done look great after a crash and people realised its like a canoe with wheels!
Cheers.....that car is now 22 years old, still looks like new, and still being enjoyed by the chap that bought it from me 6 years ago...:D

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
I'd have an M4 - the E92 M3 was on the cards but the lack of low down grunt (day to day driving) and tiny fuel tank kept me away. I'd love that v8 though; a very special engine if you can "use it". I think of it this way; I could have my Mustang AND a Fiesta ST for M4 money. I'm probably a bit tight though :p

TVRs, too - I've always had a soft spot for the Cerbera. Yum.

I've ordered a Mustang for various reasons; though I'd be torn if the Camaro was here in RHD - but I'll take pretty much anything RWD, v8 and Manual (and the list is very short these days).

mattus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
TVR Tuscan , DIB GT S550, Volvo D6 Polestar
Ok , so it's turning into a TVR thread ...good for me (Lovely Griff by the way !)
Maybe some of the Mustang Owners are not aware ; the 'new' 2017 TVR will be running the (same) V8 Coyote engine , albeit fettled by Cosworth with Manufacture and design by Gordon Murray.
Artist (Autocar)impression only :

..and my Tuscan:

Having Fun
Matt

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Ok , so it's turning into a TVR thread ...good for me (Lovely Griff by the way !)
Maybe some of the Mustang Owners are not aware ; the 'new' 2017 TVR will be running the (same) V8 Coyote engine , albeit fettled by Cosworth with Manufacture and design by Gordon Murray.
Artist (Autocar)impression only :

..and my Tuscan:

Having Fun
Matt
Nice Tuscan:thumbsup:, always liked them