Sponsored

Just Bought A...

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I can't stand the wait any longer! I'm not sure how I feel about the car really, if it wasn't a mustang I wouldn't be considering it

So I just got a deal on an M4 I couldn't refuse, it's cheaper over the 3 years than the Mustang will be on a PCP so couldn't turn it down,

It's been nice talking to you guys! Perhaps I could still come along to meets?
You would be welcome. And you could watch people walking past your car to look at ours.

I will be honest, I think the M4 is a stunning car but could not imagine me ever considering it instead of my Stang but can understand how others would.
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
You made the correct choice. I don't believe Mustang is right for anyone with the slightest doubt. The 4 series' are beautiful beasts and the M4 will be sorted right out of the box.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You made the correct choice. I don't believe Mustang is right for anyone with the slightest doubt. The 4 series' are beautiful beasts and the M4 will be sorted right out of the box.
Only valid point, from our resident beemer bum boy ;).

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You're 21. You drive a Corsa. Nuff said ;)
No i'm 21 and TEMPORARILY drive a corsa :doh:.

Think i'd rather drive my corsa than be a kn0b driving a beemer without use of my indicators and thinking i'm entitled to the road and tailgating people..... :bolt:

Anyway. We're all future/current mustang owners... well, most of us!

Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
No i'm 21 and TEMPORARILY drive a corsa :doh:.

Think i'd rather drive my corsa than be a kn0b driving a beemer without use of my indicators and thinking i'm entitled to the road and tailgating people..... :bolt:

Anyway. We're all future/current mustang owners... well, most of us!
ouch.
Even I think that's harsh!

zero7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V8 GT
My concerns with the new M3/M4 engine aside was it just didn't feel that special. on my test drive I really struggled to get the power down with rears spinning up in 3rd (slightly damp / cold surface)... and did I mention there was no V8 :-)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
ouch.
Even I think that's harsh!
haha, steve knows i jest! I have no real issue with beamers i just like blurting out the stereotypes!
[MENTION=17920]zero7[/MENTION] so have you bought the M4, or?

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
haha, steve knows i jest! I have no real issue with beamers i just like blurting out the stereotypes!
Sure hope you jest cos otherwise I don't like the sound of me... ;)

OP
OP

JollyWrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I'm finding this quite amusing

Your all complaining about people calling the Mustang a Ford and stereotyping the car, it's only good on a straight line, interior is cheap plastic etc!

Yet all you guys seem to do is put down other manufacturers in the same way! It's seriously childish & putting me off the car even more,

Sponsored

zero7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V8 GT
[MENTION=17920]zero7[/MENTION] so have you bought the M4, or?
Re my comment being an M3, it's always been an M3 and will be in my eye, BMW and their fucked up marketing decided to call the Coupe and M4. No I haven't bought one, I've had 2 x E92 M3's and they are still a stunning car to drive, especially with DCT.

I've actually gone a bought the correct Mustang. ;):D:D (with a great big V8):thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I'm finding this quite amusing

Your all complaining about people calling the Mustang a Ford and stereotyping the car, it's only good on a straight line, interior is cheap plastic etc!

Yet all you guys seem to do is put down other manufacturers in the same way! It's seriously childish & putting me off the car even more,
Personally, for myself, we're joking about the beemer, we can pick faults in any car, look i'll even do it for you:

Buggatti - Sh1t MPG, underside scrapes on speed bumps etc
LaFerrari - Long bug looking wing mirrors look ugly

blah blah blah, no car is perfect unless someone has specifically built the car for said persons needs, and even then, to the externals, it doesn't look perfect.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Re my comment being an M3, it's always been an M3 and will be in my eye, BMW and their fucked up marketing decided to call the Coupe and M4. No I haven't bought one, I've had 2 x E92 M3's and they are still a stunning car to drive, especially with DCT.

I've actually gone a bought the correct Mustang. ;):D:D (with a great big V8):thumbsup:
Oh thank god for that, you little troll ;)

[MENTION=14613]SteveS[/MENTION] of course i'm joking :headbonk::ninja:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I think we're generally having a bit of fun at each others expense - I know I am anyway.
Personally I'm getting a Mustang as it's been a lifelong goal that is now achievable but I'm fully aware its not everyone's cup of (iced) tea.
As Steve M points out I tend to stick my head above the BM parapet at any given opportunity and the shooters rarely miss, but I respect anyone's right to drive whatever they choose.
I wish you the best in whatever you eventually settle on.

hod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting a GB Mustang 5.0L V8 Auto - Drives RRS
Buying an M4 does that mean you cancelled your stang order or you never ordered?!
Sponsored